2021 Starting QB? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Starting QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I like when new threads show up on this board, and I desperately want to talk about who is the starting QB versus talking about covid issues.

But...I don't know how anyone can feel strongly about this topic considering that we don't have a dominant incumbent QB, and it will be almost two years since we saw the team play.

I will say that I really hope that Randy has a spring game this year to give the fans actual football to talk about. And a spring game will create some excitement and interest for the season next year.
So much easier for new thread topics to come up, if you actually play football games as 98% of D1 schools do.
What we found out this year is guys get Covid-19 without playing football games. The two have little to do with each other. A black eye for UConn AD and the challenged CT Health Dept.

Reaction Score
I like Steve K. at QB. But no matter who is there, success depends on a strong supporting cast at wide-outs and a good running game.

This could be the subject of another thread, but next year's running back group has a chance to be the best we have seen in the last 10 years. We have the the veteran workhorse who has improved each season in Mensah and an interesting group of unknowns in Gillespie, Carter, Houston, and Brewton. Carter was drawing rave reviews last spring and Houston brings 4.4 speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog