2021 Recruiting Thread

So what was the deleted Tweet about?
Just Femi Sakiri’s Senior Season highlights which he posted and subsequently deleted (not sure who’s worse w/ posting things and deleting them - him or Walker)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
I’m really not thinking he held a PWO offer yet alone a legit scholarship offer based on circumstantial evidence... he’s coming off the list. Notre Dame College is D2

Yeah but he’ll be able to tell everyone for the rest of his life he played football at Notre dame

Just Femi Sakiri’s Senior Season highlights which he posted and subsequently deleted (not sure who’s worse w/ posting things and deleting them - him or Walker)
I like these two additions to our OL a lot. Got guys who probably est and sleep along with playing football all year round down there in the Texas...in the trenches

Grad Transfer DB target w/ UConn offer (not seeing it):

Agreed, I'd be shocked if he picked us, but it would be nice to see. He plays with that swag you want on the back end of your D

Happy New Year folks! 2021 is upon us.
With that said, looks like we're Kansas transfer DB Kyle Mayberry's final 6. Good to see somebody's taking us seriously.

Another strange recruiting odyssey... there was flirting interest but no offer from UConn and he supposedly had offers from Army, Georgia Southern, Liberty, Navy, New Mexico, NIU, South Alabama, UMass and Yale amongst a host of FCS/D2 schools...

... and he ends up @ FCS North Carolina AT&T?

Another strange recruiting odyssey... there was flirting interest but no offer from UConn and he supposedly had offers from Army, Georgia Southern, Liberty, Navy, New Mexico, NIU, South Alabama, UMass and Yale amongst a host of FCS/D2 schools...

... and he ends up @ FCS North Carolina AT&T?

He went HBCU. Congrats to him. I think we're gonna see a lot more of that if Deion Sanders succeeds @ Jackson State

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baylorfan

Top Bottom