2021 Big East Tournament Official Bracket [Merged Thread] | The Boneyard

2021 Big East Tournament Official Bracket [Merged Thread]

Reaction Score
1614697788791.png

Reaction Score
My Predictions:

Round 1

St. John's over Xavier (in a very close game)
Providence over Butler
Creighton over Georgetown

Round 2

UCONN over St. John's (the Bench gets a ton of minutes)
DePaul over Villanova
Marquette over Providence
Seton Hall over Creighton

Semi-Finals

UCONN over DePaul (in an extremely close game than anyone expected. Geno is NOT HAPPY)
Marquette over Seton Hall (in a surprisingly close and entertaining game)

FINAL:

UCONN over Marquette (in a game more like the 1st meeting this season vs. the game last night)

Reaction Score
UConn, Villanova, Marquette, Seton Hall semi finals

UConn vs Seton Hall final

UConn champion

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Congrats to Seton Hall for earning the 3 seed. I think they would be in the big dance if not for their recent loss to Creighton. If seeds hold, they may need to beat Marquette to make it.

For the NCAA's, UCONN, Marquette and DePaul. Possibly Seton Hall. We will see how all the other conferences do...

I'm most interested in Georgetown/Creighton - G-town has been playing much better since they got healthy. I wonder if they are "better enough" to give Creighton a game.

Also Butler - I think the upset #7 seed Providence, and will be curious how they fare against Marquette.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Alexa Philippou indicated that Sonya Morris of DePaul - who missed the Butler game - has an injury that may keep her out of the tournament. DePaul had been trending down even before that game. So I think Villanova beats DePaul.

Villanova is a favorable matchup for UConn and UConn wins easily, with the starters getting some rest.

Marquette and Seton Hall advance to the semis and I`ll take Marquette over Seton Hall in a close one. Neither team will shoot it well and Marquette`s superior size and second chance points will be the difference. Low scoring, in the 50`s or low 60`s.

UConn will beat Marquette for the third time, this time by at least 15. Olivia and Aaliyah come up big again but they get more help from everyone else.

Reaction Score
Does anyone think we'll see Anna in that quarterfinal game? Maybe 10 minutes off the bench to manage Evina's minutes? A 3 day tournament like this makes me worry a bit for Evina.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom