2021-2022 Starting 5 Predicition | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2021-2022 Starting 5 Predicition

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I can't believe so many people are begging for a 5 star PG when we have the 8th best PG in his class coming next year, a philly tough kid who is a proven winner and true ball dominant point guard.

Reaction Score
I can't believe so many people are begging for a 5 star PG when we have the 8th best PG in his class coming next year, a philly tough kid who is a proven winner and true ball dominant point guard.
I hate relying on freshman

Reaction Score
frankly i dont see hurley bringing in a starting quality SG with hawkins on the way. that's an incredibly hard sell to make. i'm sure hawkins was sold on the idea of stepping into bouk's starting spot so what's the sales pitch for a transfer that would have to compete with a top 10 SG? i've never understood how UK can get two 5 stars that play the same position to commit together but we arent UK.
An envelope full of benjamins and a set of car/house keys from "friends of the program"

Reaction Score
If Whaley came back, he would figure to remain in the starting lineup. Polley & Carlton probably not.

Borges said 1-2 seniors could return, but unclear how likely at this point

We probably won't hear for another 2-4 weeks, but already starting to get an idea of what the seniors will do:

Whaley might not be an NBA draft pick, but he could catch on in the G-League or have a bright career overseas if he doesn’t return.

Carlton doesn’t figure to be back after losing his starting job to freshman Adama Sanogo, while Polley is a mystery.

Reaction Score
I think a lot will depend on Jackson's development over the summer. He has to be able to contribute offensively by being able to put the ball in the basket at some point, or all the passing skills won't mean a thing. If Cole can completely eliminate the moments where watches instead of playing defense, I'm fine with him starting.
Theirs talent with they guys coming in. We'll just have to see if any are ready to contribute from day 1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom