2020 UConn Commit/Decommit - Ra’Mello Dotson (Daytona Beach Florida) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Commit/Decommit - Ra’Mello Dotson (Daytona Beach Florida)

Reaction Score
UConn is way better than any of his other offers. Why wouldn't he just wait until something better comes along? It's not like Randy will rescind his offer if he takes his visits.

Reaction Score
Oh well...
Do you really think this commitment was anything other than a ploy to get more twitter traffic? Once a player commits they get multiple likes and retweets which circulates to other teams/coaches. Now even more people know that this is an offered kid. My guess is that someone told him to play the commit/decommit game ala DJ Smith that wound up going to San Jose. Problem is they didn’t inform him to wait a bit and let it marinate

Reaction Score
I would not worry about this one
He has not eliminated us
He hopefully will visit campus officially in the near future
It's difficult to be a "hard commit" to a place that you've never seen.
Still like our chances
Go Blue!

Reaction Score
I was just about to post this. Whatever happened to that kid?
Got dismissed by Clemson. No real production there. Went to Tennessee State had a couple good years there became an UDFA? last year. May be in Canada now?

Reaction Score
Got dismissed by Clemson. No real production there. Went to Tennessee State had a couple good years there became an UDFA? last year. May be in Canada now?
Maybe he could have become something here instead of withering away at Clemson. Who knows.

Reaction Score
Maybe he could have become something here instead of withering away at Clemson. Who knows.
Yeah he was someone I thought would done well here. Speaking of this type of stuff Do remember Mike Yankich? He was a very highly ranked lb from the same area of Pa that Endres was from. Paterno came in late and offered. He went there and did little.

Reaction Score
If he's actually playing those kind of games then you don't want him on your team. Reason: it's more about him and how he can game the system and less about how he can learn & develop while contributing to a football program.
I doubt he’s playing games. Just guessing but if I were betting I bet he looked at a map and discovered Connecticut is further from home than he thought. And he didn’t want to be that far from Mommy so he is looking some more. Guessing he ends up at Florida a&m. Maybe Savannah State. Or ATLANTIC OR INTERNATIONAL. Someplace near home

Reaction Score
Mo Lloyd was 5'11" like I'm 5'11". Talk about fiction.

well ... I am 5'11" - in fact I am 6'

My brothers were 6'5" and 6'3" & Dad was 6'3". It's always something. In football, at the college level ... you can have a great motor and perform exceptionally at a little smaller. Doesn't pass the sniff test in measurable at the NFL level. But in Canadian units - like Hilton Armstrong units - it is OK in Saskatchewan (can't believe I can spell that).

Reaction Score
I hope he takes a visit eventually but mom's sounds like she doesn't like the distance thing and really the advice he says he got from her wasn't bad. I think he's out but the coaches need to recruit mom, not the athlete. Not unusual.

On another note the weather I think was great in CT this past weekend and pretty intolerable here in South FL. As tough as winters can be our summers are great while this place steams and soaks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom