2020 UConn Commit #2 - Alfred Chea (Jacksonville Florida) | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Commit #2 - Alfred Chea (Jacksonville Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Chea is 6'2'' Safety from First Coast HS in Jacksonville FL. He has offers from USF, FIU, FAU, Troy, Southern Miss, Bowling Green, Savannah State, South Alabama State and Bethune Cookman.

Could it be Spanos and Perkins are a selling points?

Any kid Troy offers - as a general rule - I'm very interested in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A6728989-076F-453C-A627-4A5DAAED5192.gif

Reaction Score
On a little roll. News trending up at least.
It’s all you can ask for right now. Hopefully it continues. Other recruits see stuff like this for sure.
Sometimes when players see their peers heading to a particular school where momentum is building, they look at the schedule and see quality opponents that they’ll be facing, and they get to see the facilities- all of that can create a desire to be a part of a turnaround. Plus there’s plenty of playing time available

Reaction Score
On a little roll. News trending up at least.

This is an encouraging post. You can’t help but feel good about these first few commits. The question is, how many more will we get? It seems the camps find us players and we have a few more scheduled. How many guys in total would we like to see brought in?

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
First Coast is a really good program in Jax. One of the best public school programs in the area. The QB for Auburn (Joey Gatewood) went there a couple years ago. Good school to have a connection with.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This is an encouraging post. You can’t help but feel good about these first few commits. The question is, how many more will we get? It seems the camps find us players and we have a few more scheduled. How many guys in total would we like to see brought in?
I would like to see 5 to 10 commitments by 9/1. Typically we are finding some of our best players from senior tape. I would want to have plenty of room to be aggressive on senior surprises....there are always many.

And I think this class will be 20 kids despite having very few seniors because we will have empty slots, grad transfers that leave and several red shirt juniors that are not retained for a fifth season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom