2020 UConn Commit #16 - Quay Evans (Chester, South Carolina) | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Commit #16 - Quay Evans (Chester, South Carolina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am one that usually puts stock in the other offers a kid has. It's not a definitive predictor of talent level, but it's nice to know some P5 schools were interested. Their is a reason these schools are, for the most part, better than UConn - recruiting. So this is a very encouraging addition to the fold.

Reaction Score
How big is he?
quay.png

>>Evans was measured and weighed at West Virginia, checking in at 6-foot-2, 277 pounds. Floyd said he’ll be a 300-pounder by college.<<

Reaction Score
This is a great commitment from a kid with a significant list of offers. Why do some here feel the need to make stupid comments that appear to question his decision-making?

He'll be playing against nearly as many P5 opponents as he would in a P5 league and for a team and coach with a history of developing players that go on to the NFL.
Enjoy it, wish him well and try being positive.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This is a great commitment from a kid with a significant list of offers. Why do some here feel the need to make stupid comments that appear to question his decision-making?

He'll be playing against nearly as many P5 opponents as he would in a P5 league and for a team and coach with a history of developing players that go on to the NFL.
Enjoy it, wish him well and try being positive.
Because folks like Dream Jobbed exist and think they are being funny or coy but I feel this is a the type of player that RE2 looked for during his 1st UConn gig and they are a great fit
BTW - DB the db just gave a public backing and endorsement for RE2 so we can relax all those ridiculous who's coming here next year as HC threads
Those players that probably should have stepped off the team most likely have and RE2 is starting to again get some bigger, stronger faster athletes to Storrs
It's going to take a while but I think things may be looking up- they have to

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Because folks like Dream Jobbed exist and think they are being funny or coy but I feel this is a the type of player that RE2 looked for during his 1st UConn gig and they are a great fit
BTW - DB the db just gave a public backing and endorsement for RE2 so we can relax all those ridiculous who's coming here next year as HC threads
Those players that probably should have stepped off the team most likely have and RE2 is starting to again get some bigger, stronger faster athletes to Storrs
It's going to take a while but I think things may be looking up- they have to
Committed just after a kid with no other FBS offers. This kid looks like a great if not confusing signee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom