2020 UConn Commit #14 - Robby Rochester (Southlake Texas) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Commit #14 - Robby Rochester (Southlake Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
When he signed they listed him as 6-7 265.
View attachment 48667
Looking back at this class- Butler, Jacques and McKhan never made it to UConn. I don't remember Derek Rich or Mike Cox either. Nixon was wildly talented but had academic problems. Bedard was serviceable and Hicks had some moments. But man - Witten, Wilson, Vaughn, Robinson JR, Polito, Olivier, McClain, Lutrus, Kanuch, Jeffers, Hurd, Davis, Cullen and Bedard were so good as a group. Witten came in at 6'5"and 215. Wilson 6'1" 210lbs. Kids were developed and gave us some of the best years of this program.

Reaction Score
Looking back at this class- Butler, Jacques and McKhan never made it to UConn. I don't remember Derek Rich or Mike Cox either. Nixon was wildly talented but had academic problems. Bedard was serviceable and Hicks had some moments. But man - Witten, Wilson, Vaughn, Robinson JR, Polito, Olivier, McClain, Lutrus, Kanuch, Jeffers, Hurd, Davis, Cullen and Bedard were so good as a group. Witten came in at 6'5"and 215. Wilson 6'1" 210lbs. Kids were developed and gave us some of the best years of this program.
Cox was a serviceable defensive end. Rich i believed transferred to Georgia to be a walk on at his dream school.

Reaction Score
Cox was a serviceable defensive end. Rich i believed transferred to Georgia to be a walk on at his dream school.
The key was that all redshirted. Kids like Travis Jones should just be starting to see the field as redshirt frosh. Instead half his career is done as he gets ready for his junior year.

Reaction Score
According to former Strength and Conditioning Coach, Jerry Martin, the player who turned around his body the most was:

"I remember [offensive lineman Zach] Hurd. He came out of [Waterford] high school at 236 pounds and he left at like 310. There are those guys we just catch at the right time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom