2020 UConn Commit #10 - RB Nathan Carter (Rochester, NY) | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Commit #10 - RB Nathan Carter (Rochester, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Most important part of article, looks like Michigan was recruiting him, but never offered...

"Coach Harbaugh said if he didn’t show up late on his radar, he would’ve been ranked in their top 15 running back prospects. They have not offered him yet, but will be checking on him," Gause said. "(The perception) is a problem in the sense that Rochester is behind in recruiting. We don’t get seen enough or the exposure. The education of parents and coaches with doing the extra work is lacking."

Reaction Score
Welcome Nathan. You embody what it takes to be successful in life. Keep living it as you stated in your list of what you're looking for in a school:

"I want an environment almost identical to how BK is, BK welcomed me in as a student who needed a fresh start. They have wonderful education, wonderful athletics with football and other sports," Carter said. "It's family based and so connected.

"It's not about how big or small the school is. It's about can I go there improve as a man and athlete spiritually, mentally and physically."

Reaction Score
Really? You can't trust RE's recruiting of running backs? Who cares who was involved? If RE thinks he could be a productive RB, it is good enough for me.
Honestly. Edsall has consistently brought in running backs. I think only Brown was relatively highly rated. If Edsall thinks he can be a quality back my guess is he can be a quality back

Reaction Score
Honestly. Edsall has consistently brought in running backs. I think only Brown was relatively highly rated. If Edsall thinks he can be a quality back my guess is he can be a quality back

It's September. If you take a guy with that offer list in January, when you have a need and have to take the best player at a position you can get, that's when you complain. In September, it means that the coaches wanted him. You can conclude (absolutely rationally) that he may have a smaller chance of succeeding than if Syracuse and BC and Rutgers had all offered him, but you have to acknowledge that the coaches saw something different and wanted him.

Reaction Score
Nathan Carter is a 5-10 190lb (RB/LB) from Bishop Kearney High School in Rochester New York. Other offers from Albany, Army, Bryant, CCSU, Cornell, Fordham, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Maine, New Hampshire, Sacred Heart and Wagner.

Highlights
Some powerhouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member