2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 77 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
I've been wondering why he hasn't gotten any interest from UConn. Seems like a good looking prospect. The kid covers ground quickly and hits with authority. Unless he's already told UConn "NO" I don't see why there isn't at least some interest.

maybe because he’s a 6’1 200 lb DE who appears to be FCS talent.
I've been wondering why he hasn't gotten any interest from UConn. Seems like a good looking prospect. The kid covers ground quickly and hits with authority. Unless he's already told UConn "NO" I don't see why there isn't at least some interest.

Perhaps because he’s a 6’1” 200 lb DE with no FCS offers?

no offense but either he puts on 65 lbs and runs like Trevardo or he learns to play S

Reaction Score
maybe because he’s a 6’1 200 lb DE who appears to be FCS talent.

Perhaps because he’s a 6’1” 200 lb DE with no FCS offers?

no offense but either he puts on 65 lbs and runs like Trevardo or he learns to play S
I thought he was a linebacker?

Reaction Score
I thought he was a linebacker?
He played DE in HS (and his 247 Suffield profile said DE - my bad for grabbing an older post on here). His updated Twitter profile lists him as an OLB. Looks like he’s being recruited @ LB.

Reaction Score
He played DE in HS (and his 247 Suffield profile said DE - my bad for grabbing an older post on here). His updated Twitter profile lists him as an OLB. Looks like he’s being recruited @ LB.

I saw him play numerous times this fall as I live about a mile from Suffield Academy. He was the clear leader of their D and seemed to be in on most every tackle.I never saw him line up as a DE once, weak side LB and MLB exclusively in the 3 games I saw

I’m not a recruiting expert or a pro talent scout but he absolutely stood out on a team littered with high end D1 talent. The other SA parents absolutely raves about the kid too....his attitude and leadership etc

Reaction Score
I saw him play numerous times this fall as I live about a mile from Suffield Academy. He was the clear leader of their D and seemed to be in on most every tackle.I never saw him line up as a DE once, weak side LB and MLB exclusively in the 3 games I saw

I’m not a recruiting expert or a pro talent scout but he absolutely stood out on a team littered with high end D1 talent. The other SA parents absolutely raves about the kid too....his attitude and leadership etc
Everything I have heard as well. Give this kid a chance. Only makes me think of Tyler Matakevich, in regards to opportunities but showing proven ability .

Reaction Score
@RandyEdsall
Excited to have our 11 new ⁦
@UConnFootball
⁩ Student-Athletes moving in today to start the Spring semester. The process continues and we are getting better every day. #BleedBlue #BlockC

At the early signing period it was reported there would be 10 early enrollees. Who is the 11th?

Reaction Score
Hmmmm... could have sworn it was initially announced as 10 @ December NLI?

Yup... we appear to have an add-on.

>> Ten of UConn’s signees will enroll early and participate in spring practice beginning Feb. 3, Edsall said. Those players are junior college offensive linemen Sidney Walker and Alexander Wyant, fellow O-lineman Zachary Early, defensive lineman Marques Alexander, running back Nate Carter, defensive back Alfred Chea, tight end Brendan Heatherman, defensive lineman Carter Hooper, receiver Keelan Marion and quarterback Jonathan Sénécal.

The other 10 commits — Bush, running back Brian Brewton, O-linemen Robby Rochester and Chris Fortin, linebacker Desmond Fogle, defensive linemen Quay Evans, Nick Harris and Collin McCarthy, tight end Brandon Niemenski and defensive back Reyan Blake — will enroll in June.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom