2020 Recruiting: Fatts Russell | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Fatts Russell

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
So, an 8 guard line up then?

Cliff, Rod, Donyell, Travis, Jake, Emeka, Josh Hilton Hasheem, and Amida would like to have a word with you.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Yup. Basically admitted he doesn't know what's gonna happen...

I dont doubt what he’s saying but I’d rather take it from a dude who isn’t getting ratio’d by his own followers on twitter

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I don't care about Fatts size. The biggest loss outside of CV's leadership was his ability to make a steal in a big situation. We need that defensive game changing ability more than anything else. FWIW, most teams are playing small ball so I am not concerned about bigs posting us up. Look at Villanova- their small lineups were pretty good.

Reaction Score
I don't care about Fatts size. The biggest loss outside of CV's leadership was his ability to make a steal in a big situation. We need that defensive game changing ability more than anything else. FWIW, most teams are playing small ball so I am not concerned about bigs posting us up. Look at Villanova- their small lineups were pretty good.
CV does a lot of good thing, but saying steals were the most important is a bit of an exaggeration

Last edited:

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
CV does a lot of good thing, but saying steaks were the most important is a bit of an exaggeration
Saying there is no one on the roster who can change the game defensively on the perimeter. CV's steals did that. Where are those 3 steals a game coming from?

Reaction Score
Saying there is no one on the roster who can change the game defensively on the perimeter. CV's steals did that. Where are those 3 steals a game coming from?
Well if we pretend for a second the steals are the most important thing to replace, RJ Cole averaged 1.9 a game and Andre Jackson will more than make up for the 0.6 difference

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Well if we pretend for a second the steals are the most important thing to replace, RJ Cole averaged 1.9 a game and Andre Jackson will more than make up for the 0.6 difference
I think Gaffney will improve in this area as well. He was a steals machine in HS.

Reaction Score
I think Gaffney will improve in this area as well. He was a steals machine in HS.
Completely agree, I think Gaffney takes a huge leap next year. But I've been down that road enough with people that I didn't feel like including him and needing to argue

Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last thing this team needs moving forward is a 5'10 guard who shoots 39% from the field. We have our guards for next year. Would rather have AG back tbh.
Your wrong.

Reaction Score

Great news for URI, especially after the news from earlier that one of their freshman commits, Ishmael Leggitt, was a victim of attempted murder. Thankfully, Leggitt was unharmed.

On my count, URI has just 7 players eligible to play next year but between the Mitchell twins, Towson's Allen Betrand (13.6p, 38.7 3p%) and Charlotte's Malik Martin (9p, 3.64, 1.7s, 37.8 3p%) they have a nice quarter of sit-one transfers. I'm sure Cox will try to get waivers for some if not all of these players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom