2020 QB Commit Jonathan Sénécal Sustains Knee Injury in Season Opener | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 QB Commit Jonathan Sénécal Sustains Knee Injury in Season Opener

Reaction Score
if Your going off of interest Steven Krajewski had interest from bama auburn FSU and actual other offers and was ranked. I don’t get why you continuously bring in no ranked player or other offered players. Your program could easily attract low 3 stars with other division 1 offers with the facilities UConn can Offer especially going independent.

Reaction Score
...”No other offers or on any other school boards”.

I’m sure Steven Krajewski appreciates your continued support.
Just a former player and 20 year fan of his school and grateful for the season he had for us not to mention he’s a stand up kid. Good luck to all the huskies on they’re opening game tomorrow night!

Reaction Score
I’ll assume that “injury prone”, after one injury, is a typo

Not to mention, in terms of the pure idiocy of the post you replied to, that it was a knee injury. This is not like a shoulder popping out of the socket or a hamstring that pulls/tears easily.

Reaction Score
if Your going off of interest Steven Krajewski had interest from bama auburn FSU and actual other offers and was ranked. I don’t get why you continuously bring in no ranked player or other offered players. Your program could easily attract low 3 stars with other division 1 offers with the facilities UConn can Offer especially going independent.

And yet, your guy didn't win the QB job this fall. That would cause intelligent people to ask themselves if the predictors you are using, while relevant, might not be as important as you seem to think they are.

Reaction Score
Hey it happens the kid is a freshmen who gave a junior a run for his money who has all this experience I wouldn’t count him out yet

Reaction Score
Not to mention, in terms of the pure idiocy of the post you replied to, that it was a knee injury. This is not like a shoulder popping out of the socket or a hamstring that pulls/tears easily.

A ACL injury is major especially for players that are duel threat hopefully the kid can recover. However most players can’t cut and move the same after that injury without top notch surgeons.

Reaction Score
And yet, your guy didn't win the QB job this fall. That would cause intelligent people to ask themselves if the predictors you are using, while relevant, might not be as important as you seem to think they are.
Before you dog your predictors Dan Orlovsky was one them

Reaction Score
Is it common practice for schools to honor the scholarship if the injured player still wants to come even though nothing was signed yet? If he can't play at a high level again, then it's a full ride due to medical/PUP.

Reaction Score
Sigh. We have another new poster who wants to say something and then when it's challenged defends a position somewhat different than the one he was challenged on. Just what we needed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom