2020-21 Overseas Play | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020-21 Overseas Play

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
It sounds like Kyla has complications from her elbow injury and her season is done.

I saw on her twitter page off to Italy on Oct 8.

It was pretty lightly reported, but when she arrived, she did not pass their medical and they opted to replace her with Natalie Achonwa.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Perfumerias Avenida (Salamanca) is kicking butt in Spain. They finished the first half of their 30 game schedule 15-0, and 17-0 including Euroleague games. That included a complete beatdown of Arike Ogunbowale`s team.

Lou is by far their leading scorer at 15.2 ppg, sister Karlie also playing well, and Tiffany Hayes has been great. She joined the team late and had not played in the WNBA, but she is really hitting her stride. Plus Cazorla from Oregon, Hof from Miami, and a bunch of talented European players. Lou is shooting it well from deep (although not so much in the Euroleague games) and the rest of her game is getting better and better.

Batouly Camara of Bembibre played them recently, played big minutes, and scored 12 points including 2 of 3 from three point range. Quite frankly I am surprised, I thought her knee issues prevented her from logging big minutes. Very nice to see though, thrilled for her.

The Perfumerias twitter feed, website, and eurobasket.com are good sources of information. Their games are often televised on canalfeb.

Reaction Score
Yikes - Molly felt “embarrassed, worthless and alone....crushed under the weight of constant failure in a UCONN Women’s Basketball uniform.” Geez...
Sometimes there is a higher calling than basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom