2020-21 Big East Preseason All Star and All Rookie Teams | The Boneyard

2020-21 Big East Preseason All Star and All Rookie Teams

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So if these two teams played each other, which one wins today? After January 1? After March 1?

2020-21 Big East Preseason All-Star Team
Evina Westbrook
Anna Makurat
Olivia Nelson-Ododa
Christyn Williams
Aubrey Griffin

2020-21 Big East Preseason All Rookie Team
Asliyah Edwards
Nika Muhl
Paige Bueckers
Mir McLean
Piath Gabriel

:);):D

Reaction Score
So if these two teams played each other, which one wins today? After January 1? After March 1?

2020-21 Big East Preseason All-Star Team
Evina Westbrook
Anna Makurat
Olivia Nelson-Ododa
Christyn Williams
Aubrey Griffin

2020-21 Big East Preseason All Rookie Team
Asliyah Edwards
Nika Muhl
Paige Bueckers
Mir McLean
Piath Gabriel

:);):D
Honorable mention: Autumn Chassion

Reaction Score
It won’t happen, but I would love to see a little Hubie Brown action with this team. First team and second team, of course. He revolutionized NBA sub patterns with that approach.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It won’t happen, but I would love to see a little Hubie Brown action with this team. First team and second team, of course. He revolutionized NBA sub patterns with that approach.
I mentioned this type of scenario in a few "Starting Lineup" threads and it wasn't received very well. However, I used Dean Smith as my coaching example.
Just imagine if Geno did this but mixed up the players that started. Meaning that the first team was not always the same 5 players. How would our opponents prepare for the game when they have no idea who is going to be on the court? Then after a couple of cycles by each team, Geno could return to what would be considered his "starting 5". I think the core 3 would be in this group, Liv, Evina and Christyn.

Reaction Score
I mentioned this type of scenario in a few "Starting Lineup" threads and it wasn't received very well. However, I used Dean Smith as my coaching example.
Just imagine if Geno did this but mixed up the players that started. Meaning that the first team was not always the same 5 players. How would our opponents prepare for the game when they have no idea who is going to be on the court? Then after a couple of cycles by each team, Geno could return to what would be considered his "starting 5". I think the core 3 would be in this group, Liv, Evina and Christyn.
Sorry, but Anna is a core player. No returning player has her multiple set of skills.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Sorry, but Anna is a core player. No returning player has her multiple set of skills.
I was thinking that too but for some reason I just decided to limit it to 3 players, so I stuck with the upperclasswomen.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Gee, quite the click-bait title on this one.

What looked like an official conference announcement turned out to be, I guess, a thought exercise about an intrasquad scrimmage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom