2020-2021 Schedule | The Boneyard

2020-2021 Schedule

Reaction Score
Assuming we have a season, what does the OOC (Out of Conference) schedule look like?
Away - Virginia, Baylor (?), Notre Dame, Oregon (?)
Home - South Carolina
Neutral - Quinnipiac, Mississippi State (likely)

Any other games known to be on the schedule?

Reaction Score
There is a possibility we have a season come December...….Stay safe everyone.

Reaction Score
Assuming we have a season, what does the OOC (Out of Conference) schedule look like?
Away - Virginia, Baylor (?), Notre Dame, Oregon (?)
Home - South Carolina
Neutral - Quinnipiac, Mississippi State (likely)

Any other games known to be on the schedule?
I think the Oregon series skips a year. I think Texas is on the schedule though.

Reaction Score
I think the Oregon series skips a year. I think Texas is on the schedule though.

That’s my understanding too, Oregon series resumes at Oregon in 2021-22. As for 2020-21, the following is what I’ve seen confirmed for non conference opponents:

vs. Maryland
vs. Texas
@ Virginia
@ Baylor
@ Tennessee
vs. Arkansas Little Rock
vs. Dayton
@ California
@ Oklahoma
@ Notre Dame
vs. South Carolina
vs. Quinnipiac
vs. Mississippi State/Maine

Keep in mind though that the 20 game Big East schedule requires UConn to move two of the above listed non conference games.

Reaction Score
That’s my understanding too, Oregon series resumes at Oregon in 2021-22. As for 2020-21, the following is what I’ve seen confirmed for non conference opponents:

vs. Maryland
vs. Texas
@ Virginia
@ Baylor
@ Tennessee
vs. Arkansas Little Rock
vs. Dayton
@ California
@ Oklahoma
@ Notre Dame
vs. South Carolina
vs. Quinnipiac
vs. Mississippi State/Maine

Keep in mind though that the 20 game Big East schedule requires UConn to move two of the above listed non conference games.

What do you mean by "move"? Remove? Cancel?

Reaction Score
If season does not start in November, I would think they would go to plan B...schedules would revert to conference games only. Since most if not all conferences usually start up on Jan 1st, this will give about two additional months of buffer to season before they go to plan C...call off the season again.

Reaction Score
What do you mean by "move"? Remove? Cancel?

Yes there is a thread about the HOF women’s challenge with Quinnipiac, Maine and Mississippi State that includes reference to a Carl Adamec tweet from last week clarifying that those two games do not impact the NCAA limit on games played, but that UConn’s schedule still sits two games over the limit. So “move” is in reference to whatever the athletic department needs to do to get the number of non conference games within that limit.

Reaction Score
Yes there is a thread about the HOF women’s challenge with Quinnipiac, Maine and Mississippi State that includes reference to a Carl Adamec tweet from last week clarifying that those two games do not impact the NCAA limit on games played, but that UConn’s schedule still sits two games over the limit. So “move” is in reference to whatever the athletic department needs to do to get the number of non conference games within that limit.

Ah. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Well with Walker skipping out, the VA game is one to drop if possible.....

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
During an Austin radio show interview with Vic Schaefer, it was stated that Texas would open its season at UConn.

Reaction Score
Baylor, SC, Mississippi State, and Vic Schafer I’m looking for us to get our pay back next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom