2019 WNBA Draft | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2019 WNBA Draft

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Is it just me or is there really a slow decline in the WNBA?

Until this year, I would say no. The Storm were brilliant and some real fun teams such as the Sun, Aces, Atlanta, Mystics, etc were fun. With (perceived?) scoring increasing and more 3pt shooting, I think the WNBA product has the best season last year. But my selfish frustrations are interfering with me enjoying the season. I hope it is just temporary.

Reaction Score
Until this year, I would say no. The Storm were brilliant and some real fun teams such as the Sun, Aces, Atlanta, Mystics, etc were fun. With (perceived?) scoring increasing and more 3pt shooting, I think the WNBA product has the best season last year. But my selfish frustrations are interfering with me enjoying the season. I hope it is just temporary.
The question is not about FUN watching it's about people in seats and viewing public. The W can only be carried just so long at some point it must financially carry itself. So, the question is do they support themselves??

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The question is not about FUN watching it's about people in seats and viewing public. The W can only be carried just so long at some point it must financially carry itself. So, the question is do they support themselves??

Sorry, I misinterpreted your statement as the quality of the product, not the viability of the league as a whole. Sadly, 2 different issues as you point out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom