2019 UConn Commit - Juan Rosario (Stamford CT) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 UConn Commit - Juan Rosario (Stamford CT)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This will forever make no sense to me. Let's take two students who could potentially live 5 miles apart. One in state, one out of state. They both choose to live on campus. Why would this matter to the tune of nearly $24,000.?
State subsidy

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This will forever make no sense to me. Let's take two students who could potentially live 5 miles apart. One in state, one out of state. They both choose to live on campus. Why would this matter to the tune of nearly $24,000.?
I think New England residents pay in state or close to it

Reaction Score
I think New England residents pay in state or close to it

“... the student must be enrolled in an approved degree program that is not available at a public institution in their home state. Qualified students pay 175% of UConn's in-state tuition cost.”

Reaction Score
Donaldson was a PWO then earned a scholarship last year
And then saw ZERO playing time/targets. He was better used when we was PWO. Its a shame really. The kid has size and plenty of ability. He was productive in his snaps in 2017, but didn't register any offensive touches last season. In fact, based on the stats I can find, he was second on the team in receiving TD's in 2017.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
And then saw ZERO playing time/targets. He was better used when we was PWO. Its a shame really. The kid has size and plenty of ability. He was productive in his snaps in 2017, but didn't register any offensive touches last season. In fact, based on the stats I can find, he was second on the team in receiving TD's in 2017.
Let’s see what happens this year. I agree it seems odd how his playing time went down last year. I do see he seems more engaged with the program and the team this spring on twitter. Maybe we see a bounce back. I have nothing to base this one, but maybe it has taken some time for the him to get in sync with the Edsall program.

Reaction Score
Let’s see what happens this year. I agree it seems odd how his playing time went down last year. I do see he seems more engaged with the program and the team this spring on twitter. Maybe we see a bounce back. I have nothing to base this one, but maybe it has taken some time for the him to get in sync with the Edsall program.
Edsall and Lashlee were there in 2017. Maybe that was the difference? The change in offensive philosophy? Mayala wasn't the same receiver last year as the year before either. Different QB. But still, none of this explains, the 0-fer.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Edsall and Lashlee were there in 2017. Maybe that was the difference? The change in offensive philosophy? Mayala wasn't the same receiver last year as the year before either. Different QB. But still, none of this explains, the 0-fer.
Injury (not all injuries are made public)? Just not connecting with Dunn? Some other distraction? We will probably never know. I thought for sure he was out of here at seasons end, but that didn't happen. There will be some opportunity this fall, I hear the WR depth chart is rather wide open.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

lol taxes?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Donaldson made plays against a historically bad defense. Lets not go crazy.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
"Other programs seem to get something from WOs"...like Temple with LB Haason Reddick last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom