2019 UConn Commit #16 - Mike Beaudry (Grad Transfer) - Oviedo Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 UConn Commit #16 - Mike Beaudry (Grad Transfer) - Oviedo Florida

Reaction Score
I have previously posted tis time to start seeing what our four years guys have. We keep recruiting over them with transfers but haven't had much success
I can see why we need another QB, with McAfee leaving, but I agree that we need to play our guys that Edsall called the future of the program.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I can see why we need another QB, with McAfee leaving, but I agree that we need to play our guys that Edsall called the future of the program.

Well lets see - we have spring ball starting in a few days and only two legit QBs on campus for the entire process. If either one of them wants that job next fall, their opportunity (of a life time perhaps) starts now. Time to kick butt in spring ball. Playing okay decent wont get the job done, got to play well.

Reaction Score
It does not take long for the football to come out in these highlights. I like it. Have to let it rip when receivers break open. Welcome Mike.

Reaction Score
This guy might provide the skills and leadership that UConn needs to make it to a bowl game. Give him a chance.

Reaction Score

Why not just play the guy who gives us the best chance to beat Wagner and Illinois?

Beaudry seems to be a very bright QB, the other contenders for the position would be wise to watch how he goes about his business and learn from him. I always thought Frazer's play improved after watching Endres perform.

Reaction Score
Why not just play the guy who gives us the best chance to beat Wagner and Illinois?

Beaudry seems to be a very bright QB, the other contenders for the position would be wise to watch how he goes about his business and learn from him. I always thought Frazer's play improved after watching Endres perform.
MB played one season out of the last four years at a D2 program. He played only 9 games in high school which consisted of 8 touchdowns and 6 interceptions and a 50% completion rate. Maybe it would be wise if he watches the other contenders and they can help him out. That’s what healthy competition and good teammates do.....help each other.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Thanks Medic. Guys if you haven't subscribed, do so already!!!!

Zac did the interview. But, I am intrigued by his story. Hopefully, he has a big arm.

John - Hope that the venture has been going successfully for you and Zac. I just wanted to add that I love how the email usually is sent early AM, as it's the first thing I read every morning after my alarm clock goes off. Keep up the great work - you are two of the good guys and the best in the business when it comes to UConn.

Reaction Score
LOL. Never met him, but Sio came by my house once in Mike's pickup truck that he borrowed to go home for a weekend. And then some of the neighborhood kids came up to me later and asked if that was LeBron James at my house.
Speaking of Sio... His older sister was a student with me @ UConn back in the day.. In fact, I might've met Sio when he was like an early elementary kid at the time.. I remember when she had her family up there once and we all said hello to one another...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom