2019 Summer Program begins... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2019 Summer Program begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hearing the kids have been giving depth charts by position for the start of fall camp which begins Wednesday with the first practice. Tomorrow afternoon is media day- look for some new stories this week from the Horde.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hearing the kids have been giving depth charts by position for the start of fall camp which begins Wednesday with the first practice. Tomorrow afternoon is media day- look for some new stories this week from the Horde.
Good to hear bro.. Been waiting for some new, unrecycled stuff (tired of the recycled, with personal twists to it stuff over the last several weeks... the redundancy was nauseating)....

Reaction Score
I thought media day was Aug. 4th at the open practice. Hope you’re right, it’s been too long without any relevant news.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I thought media day was Aug. 4th at the open practice. Hope you’re right, it’s been too long without any relevant news.

Maybe I heard wrong about a media day tomorrow afternoon... guess we will see soon enough.

Reaction Score
Wonder if he will address Independent football status.

Reaction Score
I can't find any link/news on UConn Football FB, Twitter, or the web page - any idea on if they will have a live stream?
Probably not... Right now, that website seems to be in construction.. You hit the "menu" icon in the upper right corner and no drop down pops up... Hopefully because they are updating the football stuff right now...

Reaction Score
Probably not... Right now, that website seems to be in construction.. You hit the "menu" icon in the upper right corner and no drop down pops up... Hopefully because they are updating the football stuff right now...

Working fine on mobile device... and I don’t see a link/time on the site (or their Facebook site) for press conference today.

Reaction Score
Working fine on mobile device... and I don’t see a link/time on the site (or their Facebook site) for press conference today.
try it out on a desktop... none of the drop downs work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom