2019 State of Connecticut Recruiting | The Boneyard

2019 State of Connecticut Recruiting

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Kid is a flat out stud.. holds offers from Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Nebraska, etc:

Reaction Score
Wilson is definitely a major prospect. I know our coaches have been really high on him since he camped a while back.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Wilson is definitely a major prospect. I know our coaches have been really high on him since he camped a while back.
He's an absolute savage. I hope eventually we can land a kid like this. Until that day comes we need to continue to lock in the solid talent that is in state in CT. We do that on a consistent basis and we will give ourselves a chance for the higher rated kids in the state eventually.

Reaction Score
good for him... the kid is real good. CT pumping out QB's. Pyne, Summers, Levis, Phommachanh, and Collins now at TCU
Don't forget Keyion Dixon, he played QB as a dual threat at Glastonbury High. He still can hum the ball, would love to see Edsall use him on trick plays and have him throw it. Same thing for Jasen Rose. Funny that two of the top QB's in the state a couple years ago that signed with UConn are no longer QB's. I'd throw Bisack in there too, but he wasn't recruited, to his credit though he was granted a scholarship.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
FWIW Coach Jon Wholley is following David Summers....

Reaction Score
good for him... the kid is real good. CT pumping out QB's. Pyne, Summers, Levis, Phommachanh, and Collins now at TCU
I think he's a terrific QB, have seen him play three times. Best long ball I've seen in many, many years, and is tough as nails, saw him get his bell rung time after time from vicious hits and get right back up and keep his offense moving. Is also a threat to run as well. It's many, many years ago, but he reminds me a lot of Sandy Oscieki, the great Ansonia QB. If Edsall doesn't offer this kid I'm selling my season tickets.

Reaction Score
I think he's a terrific QB, have seen him play three times. Best long ball I've seen in many, many years, and is tough as nails, saw him get his bell rung time after time from vicious hits and get right back up and keep his offense moving. Is also a threat to run as well. It's many, many years ago, but he reminds me a lot of Sandy Oscieki, the great Ansonia QB. If Edsall doesn't offer this kid I'm selling my season tickets.
Edsall is not going to offer this kid. Although, I thinking he is the best QB in the state, he doesn’t fit what the staff is looking for in terms of size and athleticism. Summers is more of a pro-style QB. Furthermore, I’m hearing he will make a decision by June 1 and it will be between Pitt and Maryland. So, don’t sell your season tix if the HCRE doesn’t offer.

Reaction Score
Edsall is not going to offer this kid. Although, I thinking he is the best QB in the state, he doesn’t fit what the staff is looking for in terms of size and athleticism. Summers more of a pro-style QB. Furthermore, I’m hearing he will make a decision by June 1 and it will be between Pitt and Maryland. So, don’t sell your season tix if the HCRE doesn’t offer.
I think he'll opt for Maryland, it's pinned at the top of his Twitter account.

Reaction Score
FWIW Coach Jon Wholley is following David Summers....

As are Randy Edsall, Aaron Smith, and Mike Zyskowski. Summers is also following all of them.
Edsall is not going to offer this kid. Although, I thinking he is the best QB in the state, he doesn’t fit what the staff is looking for in terms of size and athleticism. Summers is more of a pro-style QB.
The two QB’s UConn offered yesterday are both Pro-Style QBs ;)

Reaction Score
Thank you Syracuse University, but I’m going to Penn St. :D:D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom