2019 Recruiting: Marial Mading | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting: Marial Mading

Reaction Score
Priority recruits generally don’t take unofficials in September, which is what this visit was. Hurley knows him, as he and his brother (who was a one-time ASU commit) played at St. Anthony. Not a bad idea to get a guy from a NEPSAC program, and his coaches, in to see what’s currently happening around the program.

Mading has two upcoming officials scheduled (Tulane, URI).

Last edited:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He doesn't look bad at all. He is an athlete from what I can see and has good vision for a 6'10 player.

I would like to wait if everyone else passes then he would be a good pick up.

I saw Deng a number of times and thought he was going to be great at UConn, but for some reason, it never came together for him. I thought it was Calhoun yelling but Quinn also was a yeller so who knows.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He doesn't look bad at all. He is an athlete from what I can see and has good vision for a 6'10 player.

I would like to wait if everyone else passes then he would be a good pick up.

I saw Deng a number of times and thought he was going to be great at UConn, but for some reason, it never came together for him. I thought it was Calhoun yelling but Quinn also was a yeller so who knows.

Deng was mentally soft. Not saying it to be mean, that's just what was born out on the court.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kid looks like a project, but with a high ceiling. Exactly the kind you take a flyer on if you only land 4 of your 5 targets. I'd much prefer bringing in a kid like this than someone who is inherently limited. It's doubtful he can contribute early.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kid looks like a project, but with a high ceiling. Exactly the kind you take a flyer on if you only land 4 of your 5 targets. I'd much prefer bringing in a kid like this than someone who is inherently limited. It's doubtful he can contribute early.

If we got Akok and Kofi, I'd take him on the back end of the class depending on who else was available to commit at guard/wing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom