2019 Recruiting: Kareem Reid - Reclassing from 2020 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting: Kareem Reid - Reclassing from 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even though I'm older I usually understand urban fads and what makes things cool but jelly fam makes about as much sense as mumble rap. A group of NYC kids who aren't exactly prized recruits decide to stay home and they have millions of online fans because they make layups???

Thinking this movement has to be over since all the players have bombed since they left high school.

Reaction Score
Even though I'm older I usually understand urban fads and what makes things cool but jelly fam makes about as much sense as mumble rap. A group of NYC kids who aren't exactly prized recruits decide to stay home and they have millions of online fans because they make layups???

Thinking this movement has to be over since all the players have bombed since they left high school.
What’s even more strange is Sid never fit the jelly fam monicker

Reaction Score
It means all the guys who aren’t suited for this level are staying.

Reaction Score
Does this mean Precious is out of picture?

No, our insiders say we are still in the picture. I am just curious to see what’s going on with KR seeing as we were thought to be one of the leaders on his recruitment for next year.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Seems strange for a 4* to reclassify for VCU/New Mexico.
Agreed, Another year could have done him some good. There wasnt much interest from high majors bc his production has been so weak. Im glad we seemed to have backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom