2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Oklahoma City Regional Title Game -> #1 Oklahoma State v. #2 UConn (6/3/19 @7p ET > ESPNU/WatchESPN) | The Boneyard

2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Oklahoma City Regional Title Game -> #1 Oklahoma State v. #2 UConn (6/3/19 @7p ET > ESPNU/WatchESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm unfortunately missing the 1st half of this game. Hopefully I come back to good news

Reaction Score

Just wish Penders had not used Haus yesterday. Then again, he didn't throw that many pitches, and the two games that Haus did pitch in this regional probably gave the coaching staff some confidence in him that wasn't there before.

Reaction Score
Just wish Penders had not used Haus yesterday. Then again, he didn't throw that many pitches, and the two games that Haus did pitch in this regional probably gave the coaching staff some confidence in him that wasn't there before.

Very strange that he put him in yesterday where he could have pitched the worst guy on the staff.

I'm guessing they're hoping he gets them 2 innings, and then either Simeone or Wang is next. We will need runs tonight.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Very strange that he put him in yesterday where he could have pitched the worst guy on the staff.

I'm guessing they're hoping he gets them 2 innings, and then either Simeone or Wang is next. We will need runs tonight.
Expect Penders to have a quick hook tonight out of necessity. He'll stick with the hot hand but I don't expect much leeway to work out of jams. It's just too big a game and staff that needs rest.

Reaction Score

Kenny Haus had not seen much work recently, so I would think the coaching staff did not have much confidence in him before seeing him pitch the last couple of days. Maybe they wanted the second look at him just to be sure about him.

Not sure about Wang, but I fully expect Simeone to get a shot tonight. He had a day of rest, so he could probably go a couple of innings tonight.

One fresh but wild arm still in the UConn bullpen is Karl Johnson who has not pitched this regional. Depending on the situation, they could put him out there. Obviously like everybody else he would be on a tight leash, so if he walks a batter or two he would be coming out of the game.

Reaction Score
Who ever thought you’d hear the words “machine” and “UConn offense” in the same sentence mid year?

Reaction Score
Top 1st, 2 out, Woodworth hit by a pitch and Pat Winkel singles. Runners at the corners.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Good things tend to happen when Pat comes up with two outs and men on

Reaction Score
Wink single.

Runners on the corners two outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online