2019 Final Four Tickets | The Boneyard

2019 Final Four Tickets

Reaction Score
Have the tickets already been on sale? If not when and where can I get some? I live here in Florida and of course the Huskies will be there so I wouldn’t mind going.

Reaction Score
Have the tickets already been on sale? If not when and where can I get some? I live here in Florida and of course the Huskies will be there so I wouldn’t mind going.
Stub Hub seems to be selling already!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This past year, I got tickets at face value in about February. Buying tickets now will get you a better seat, but I don't expect a sellout any time soon.

I don't recall the exact ticket price, but I think it was about $30 per person per night, so $60 plus fees overall, maybe slightly more.

Reaction Score
This past year, I got tickets at face value in about February. Buying tickets now will get you a better seat, but I don't expect a sellout any time soon.

I don't recall the exact ticket price, but I think it was about $30 per person per night, so $60 plus fees overall, maybe slightly more.

That’s actually a fair price

Reaction Score
Here's the deal on NCAA tix so far. Right now you can get upper level seats from the NCAA for something like $30-$62,50 apiece, as well as disability seats for the same price. Again, these are 300 level tickets.

Lower level tickets, when they become available, will be $275 for center, $225 for end and $250 for Club level. No word on 200 level seat prices r availability.

Apparently, if you've bought tournament tickets from the NCAA before, you should be invited to take part in pre-sales Oct. 24 and 25. Tickets are on sale to the public Oct,. 26.

Please remember that these arrangements are being made by the NCAA which, in our experience with the tournament tickets last year, could not do a good job selling anything to anyone. Of course, they don't do a good job running an athletic organization, so what can one realistically expect? But I digress.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom