OT: - 2019 ESPY's Best Female Athlete (Alex Morgan ?) | The Boneyard

OT: 2019 ESPY's Best Female Athlete (Alex Morgan ?)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not sure how Alex Morgan beat Mikaela Shiffrin ????? I guess recency bias for winning the world cup. I understand why Breanna Stewart and Simone Bilas did not win because they had won it already but I thought Mikaela Shiffrin had multiple season and career records set. And Morgan is not even the best player on her team imho. :confused::confused::confused:

Reaction Score
If you view these awards as primarily voted on by men, you can usually see the pattern. Football will almost always win whatever they are nominated for, as will any women nominated who is attractive. Using that logic I have almost always picked who will win a category. Sad but true.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you view these awards as primarily voted on by men, you can usually see the pattern. Football will almost always win whatever they are nominated for, as will any women nominated who is attractive. Using that logic I have almost always picked who will win a category. Sad but true.
I don't know if most people would consider Shiffrin any less attractive than Morgan. And she's blonde, and younger. Although she does wear more clothes when competing. ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Got to agree. Revote? :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
"I've dropped Bomb on every stage I've been on in the last 3 days, so we'll just spare you that..." But she didn't did she. Sorry folks, but I think Megan Rapinoe's endless whining is counterproductive and will further marginalize women's soccer in America.

USWNT, Morgan take home top honors at ESPYS

How is this connected to the thread question? :confused:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Don't want to rain on your parade. I deleted mine, but you have to delete yours @eebmg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom