2019 Charleston Classic | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2019 Charleston Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks how far is Kiawah from Charleston?

If this does happen I will certainly offer up whatever golf trip I come up with to the BYers in case it works for some. There are a few I would say no to as I've already played with them LOL

If I’m able to get down there, I would fill a slot. It’s about 45min...most of it on a backroad that literally goes through a tunnel of trees, oaks with hanging moss. Awesome drive. Just don’t do it after a few. The trees are huge and right off the road.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score

Penn St is out replaced by Buffalo. Is this an upgrade in potential opponent? Will Buffalo have a similar team to this season?

Reaction Score

Penn St is out replaced by Buffalo. Is this an upgrade in potential opponent? Will Buffalo have a similar team to this season?

I think they have a lot of seniors so I wouldn’t expect them to be as good as they are this year. Still should be a good field

Reaction Score
So as of now our OOC next year is:

Charleston Classic (Xavier, Florida, Miami, Penn St., St. Joe's, Townson, Missouri State)
@Villanova

Look for a game against Providence next year (just haggling about where it will be located) and possibly another Big East opponent.
I wish there was another game at MSG. It was great to play 5 games there over the past three seasons. If we cant find somebody to play at MSG, a road game at St Johns would be nice.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
3.5 hour drive from CLT- I will be there. If you've never been to Charleston just be prepared for the fact that you might skip your flight home and buy a house on Daniel Island.

Reaction Score
I wish there was another game at MSG. It was great to play 5 games there over the past three seasons. If we cant find somebody to play at MSG, a road game at St Johns would be nice.

They should do home and home with Duke. UConn goes to Cameron, Duke comes to MSG. Hurley can get his revenge from the 2018 NCAA tourney.

Duke wants a game in NYC every year and they just finished their Home & Home with SJU that got them a game in 2017. The one game for 2018 was against Texas Tech at the Garden. They have the Champions Classic v. Kansas in 2019, so UConn @ MSG should be 2020 with a trip to Cameron in either 2019 or 2021.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anybody from the area, what’s there to do in Charleston? I’m looking to make the trip but I’m just not sure what there is to do for entertainment.

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score

I have to imagine Oats may be leaving for a better job.. may not be the best replacement. Hopefully we can get a game or two against Florida, Xavier, Miami

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Anybody from the area, what’s there to do in Charleston? I’m looking to make the trip but I’m just not sure what there is to do for entertainment.

Charleston - I started a thread on here a couple years ago. Lot of good recs in there.

Reaction Score
Just keep eating. Don't stop

Reaction Score
One of the best food and cocktail cultures in the country. I'll be heading down for this for sure!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Thanks guys. I’m really into fishing, any good spots in the area?

Not a fisherman myself, so I can't help out too much there. Are you going to do air bnb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom