2019/2020 Hockey East Broadcasters and Writers Association (HEBWA) Poll | The Boneyard

2019/2020 Hockey East Broadcasters and Writers Association (HEBWA) Poll

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
9's fair. I think they have the potential to be way higher, but they have to prove it first.

Reaction Score
Agree with both of you. I think UMass is higher than they should be, too. I have PC, BC, Northeastern, UMass BU, Lowell, Maine UConn, UNH, Maine Vermont Merrimack.

But right now I would take a win over Sacred Heart

Reaction Score
This is the most talented team in program history. Period. UConn should not be missing out on the Hockey East playoffs. No excuses. Of course, the same was said at the beginning of last season and the team, other than the close of the season, had a definitely disappointing year.

Ruslan Iskhakov and Jáchym Kondelik should be two major impact players, Vladimir Firstov should be one of the top freshmen in the league, and Carter Berger and Yan Kuznetsov, although only 17, bring a much needed infusion of talent to the blue line. Throw in the growth of Kale Howarth, who had a disappointingly quiet freshman year, Jonny Evans, Carter Turnbull, and Tomas Vomacka, the sophomores will have a significant say on the final outcome.

The first step to changing the narrative around the program is beating their nemesis Sacred Heart on Saturday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom