2018 UConn Commit #8 - Jordan Morrison (Trenton New Jersey) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #8 - Jordan Morrison (Trenton New Jersey)

Reaction Score
I've heard that some teams employ a strategy where when their opponent punts they ball they have someone catch the ball and then run with it towards their opponents goal line. This player is called a "returner". The concept is that a team can receive a punt and actually advance the ball in this fashion. I can see your confusion, because for three seasons Crazy Bob was unaware of this part of the game of football. He did, on the other hand, invent the "fake, fake field goal". I would try to explain that to you, but if I did, I would likely break down into tears.

#fakenews

Reaction Score

>>Coach Crocker was the point man for Morrison’s recruitment and it appears he’s left quite the impression on the young 2018 prospect. “Out of everyone on staff I speak with Coach Crock the most. He's been recruiting me ever since he was at Villanova my sophomore year. He pretty much told me that they see me on the defensive side of the ball at Safety. They love my versatility and athleticism,” Morrison said.<<

Reaction Score
NJ.com: Underrated N.J. athlete Jordan Morrison has good twitch, reveals why he picked UConn

>>"It came down to Virginia or UConn, but when I went to UConn, it felt like -- you now when you go to a school or something and it feels like home? Like, right away, you get that feeling? That's like what it was," Morrison, the 6-1, 190-pounder told NJ.com. "And then also, the coaching staff, they were really energetic, and they showed a lot of love. And I just loved the facilities and everything."<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom