2018 UConn Commit #5 - Hunter Webb (Williamsport PA) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #5 - Hunter Webb (Williamsport PA)

Reaction Score

Hunter Webb is a 6-1 205lb LB from Loyalsock Township High School in Williamsport PA. Other offers from Albany, Army, New Hampshire, Sacred Heart and UMass.

PIAA First Team All State LB, Penn Preps First Team All State, Eastern PA Football All State, Pennsylvania Football New All State, PHAC First Team All Conference, First Team All District

Reaction Score

>One of the main reasons why Webb and most recruits coming to UConn choose the Huskies is because of the new coaching staff.
"I speak a lot with coaches Corey Edsall, Jon Wholley, Randy Edsall, but coach Corey Edsall the most out of all of them. He'll usually just ask me what's up and how's everything going and of course we talk football. I talk to him about my workouts and practices and our team. We just hosted a 7v7 so we talked about that today too,” said Webb.>

Reaction Score

>One of the main reasons why Webb and most recruits coming to UConn choose the Huskies is because of the new coaching staff.
"I speak a lot with coaches Corey Edsall, Jon Wholley, Randy Edsall, but coach Corey Edsall the most out of all of them. He'll usually just ask me what's up and how's everything going and of course we talk football. I talk to him about my workouts and practices and our team. We just hosted a 7v7 so we talked about that today too,” said Webb.>

Seems very evident that Corey truly was a qualified candidate for his position. I think all of the recruits have mentioned him

Reaction Score
I love this pick up! Needs to get a little stronger and get a little quicker in his reads but he has the makings of a very very good football player. Very athletic, has a nose for the ball, good closing speed, takes good angles, great motor to chase down opposite side plays, and is not afraid to stick his nose in and starch somebody.

Reaction Score
Williamsport Sun-Gazette

chris masse‏ @docmasse 6h 6 hours ago
45 of the area's top 50 football players entering the 2017 season have been counted down. now it's time for the top 5 #piaa

No. 5: Hunter Webb, Loyalsock: tremendous all-state linebacker who goes sideline to sideline as well as any I've seen in recent memory #piaa

chris masse‏ @docmasse 6 6 hours ago
Webb headed to Connecticut next fall and had 4 other Division I offers before committing a few weeks ago. a true defensive weapon #piaa

Webb did not play football as a freshman but has been a powerhouse at linebacker last 2 years, topping 100 tackles each time #piaa

Webb led area during regular season with 131 tackles and averaged 11.9 per game. tough to run and pass on. 22 tackles for loss #piaa

Webb also had 3 sacks, intercepted a pass and returned a fumble for a TD. could be offensive weapon as well. strong and fast #piaa

chris masse‏ @docmasse 6 h6 hours ago
Webb caught 9 passes for 190 yards last year and both ran for and caught a touchdown #piaa

Reaction Score
He's going to be a sleeper on Crocs' defense. Can't wait for the season to start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom