2018 UConn Commit #10 - Ryan Carroll (Oxon Hill Maryland) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #10 - Ryan Carroll (Oxon Hill Maryland)

Reaction Score
One of the things that I think could be really exciting about running this defense, is the potential for turnovers. BD's big, slow defense does not lend itself to forcing TOs. But smaller LBs, and big safeties flying around the field and popping people certainly does.

For a supposed D genius, it is hard to create turnovers or force tempo on D when DL is not designed to generate pass rush, you don't bring DBs or LBs to blitz, and you have DBs playing 20 yards downfield. It's one thing to keep the play in front of you, hoping for a mistake; its another to apply pressure, and create mistakes, including turnovers

Reaction Score

>>"Well first I fell in love with the coaching staff at UConn,” Carroll told Storrs Central. “It starts with the relationships I have with the coaching staff. Also the education aspect of the school, which my family and I thought was a great fit for me.”<<

>>"The staff said they will do an in house visit this season then I'll make an official visit sometime after the season or during the season. I'm not sure yet. As far as recruiting others I’m not quite sure, but if any of my teammates get an offer I'd definitely recommend them to come to UConn,” Carroll said.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom