2018 Roster Changes Confirmed | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2018 Roster Changes Confirmed

Reaction Score
I’m glad bobby is gone, but in the spirit of the holidays, we did get to a bowl after beating Houston

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I’m glad bobby is gone, but in the spirit of the holidays, we did get to a bowl after beating Houston
Yep. Good times.
And were so well prepared in St Pete for that sh@t bowl game

Reaction Score
Agreed.
Disco was the ultimate Corporate 3rd party service provider. By year 3 you truly know what you got, which is a song a dance a bill of goods, basically BS.
Another coat of paint. That's all we got.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It took me a long time to admit that we managed to pick the one guy worse than P, but facts are facts.

I think you're being more humble than necessary here.

Tell me that the alarm bells weren't sounding off when your new OL coach was saying he didn't believe in wasting time stretching? Or the whole "Jesus in the huddle" fiasco? Or starting QB #1 and #1A?

That all happened BEFORE he named a guy as OC who had never called a play in his life! And if memory serves me correctly, you were on the right side of that fence even if you weren't very vocal about it. Let me put it this way; the guy lost me early. ME!!! How the hell do you lose me?!? I'm the guy in the room that says, "Hey, maybe this Satan guy isn't the worst...he plays a mean fiddle..."

Reaction Score
The 40 times are appalling to the point of where they are unbelievable - I played at a D II school before transferring to UConn and we had way more 40 times under 4.64 then that! I mean the baseline is 4.64 not even 4.5 that's just mind boggling to me.

Reaction Score
The only one's that left that would have seen ANY playing time are Britton, Brown and Lawley. Of the 3 I say Britton would have made the most impact next season...and maybe Brown. Other than that..thank you for coming; have a nice day.
Agree on Brown, thought there may have been something there.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
All I can say is thank God that disaster is gone. He left uconn on fumes and thankfully we now have a coach that has an actually plan outside of more vitamin d and energy vampire crap

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom