2018 Recruiting: Isaiah Mucius - update | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting: Isaiah Mucius - update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually not one of those things quoted was an attack on anyone. Calling a spade a spade is not what I would consider "attacking". We have a crap ton of overly pessimistic posters on the board currently and apparently when they get called out on it they get defensive. I'm done arguing with you guys, let's see how the team performs come March. I for one am not ready to give up on a season that hasn't even started yet, but then again I've been a fan since the 1980's before we were good so I have more patience and optimism than most.
Wow, a fan since the 80's. There aren't any of those around here, congrats on the accomplishment.

Reaction Score
Actually not one of those things quoted was an attack on anyone. Calling a spade a spade is not what I would consider "attacking". We have a crap ton of overly pessimistic posters on the board currently and apparently when they get called out on it they get defensive. I'm done arguing with you guys, let's see how the team performs come March. I for one am not ready to give up on a season that hasn't even started yet, but then again I've been a fan since the 1980's before we were good so I have more patience and optimism than most.
I'm with you there, I'm as excited for this season as any other. I'm always optimistic and I'll be rooting just as hard as always. I don't like the pessimism from other people but I won't tell anyone else how to be a fan. Sure there's problems but I can't control that so I'll root for who we've got

Reaction Score
I'm with you there, I'm as excited for this season as any other. I'm always optimistic and I'll be rooting just as hard as always. I don't like the pessimism from other people but I won't tell anyone else how to be a fan. Sure there's problems but I can't control that so I'll root for who we've got
Everyone roots for who we've got despite what this Olliewood dips//t says.

Reaction Score
Everyone roots for who we've got despite what this Olliewood dips//t says.
Oh yeah, I know. I may not agree with all the negativity from people, but I'm not as naive as some. The only people on this board rooting against UConn are Kobe and the random trolls who show up

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Oh yeah, I know. I may not agree with all the negativity from people, but I'm not as naive as some. The only people on this board rooting against UConn are Kobe and the random trolls who show up
Kobe, a known Cinci fan, is more pro UConn than some on here who claim to be longtime UConn fans. Anyone can be happy when things are going great but when a little darkness comes along.........
And I am a lifelong Cubs fan (55 plus years)

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
But all these posters peeing on our respective legs and telling us it's raining is getting to me, I must admit.[/QUOTE]

We thought you enjoyed it.

Reaction Score
But all these posters peeing on our respective legs and telling us it's raining is getting to me, I must admit.

We thought you enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Ironic how all the posters who have no problem "peeing" on our players and coaches don't like being peed on...eh?

Reaction Score
Kobe, a known Cinci fan, is more pro UConn than some on here who claim to be longtime UConn fans. Anyone can be happy when things are going great but when a little darkness comes along....
And I am a lifelong Cubs fan (55 plus years)
A little?!?!?

Given where we were, this is more than a little dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom