2018 Husky Pups on Campus... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 Husky Pups on Campus...

Reaction Score
Here is how I see it, feel free to correct me.

Bottom: L to R
T. Jones, K Jones (thought this was Ugauk the first time around), Casey, Pace, Edsall, DeVaughn, Rooney, Niedrowski, Haynes (bigger dude than I expected).

Back: L to R
Banton, Gillespie, Robinson II (aka Omelly), Paul, Jeffreys (??), Black, Ferrell, Lucien, Morrison, Webb, Krajewski, Bryant and Carroll.

Missing: Turner, Ugauk, Repollet and the kickers Iden & Harris
I think that’s O’Neil next to Lucien.
Morrison is a Jersey kid and I’ve lived there for a short while. School is still in I believe.
I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough who the missing three are.
But I must say, this is a good looking class in terms of size. Of course that means nothing until the pads come on. Hopefully they take this summer period seriously and work their tails off.

Reaction Score
from my talk with Edsall in Stamford ... he expects he won't be able to keep Travis Jones out of the rotation from Day One. Also our transfer from Miami. As was reported, both he and the new OLine coach are high on Hubbard, Tunstall and Holmes. All 3 are ready to play this year. He stated emphatically - after years in the NFL - he is pleased to have an 8 man Group. (and you can count who got left out)

Reaction Score
from my talk with Edsall in Stamford ... he expects he won't be able to keep Travis Jones out of the rotation from Day One. Also our transfer from Miami. As was reported, both he and the new OLine coach are high on Hubbard, Tunstall and Holmes. All 3 are ready to play this year. He stated emphatically - after years in the NFL - he is pleased to have an 8 man Group. (and you can count who got left out)
I went to the Stamford one also. Good times. All 4 coaches are impressive. What year was it, that Edsall say, we had the 4th most players on opening day roster?

Reaction Score
The dude to the left of edsall has an nfl type frame. He stands out to me physically but idk who it is
To Edsall's left is Pierce DeVaughn, looks quite the athlete. Has some guns on him, reminds me of a young LT, even looks like him a little bit. :)

Reaction Score
Here is how I see it, feel free to correct me.

Bottom: L to R
T. Jones, K Jones (thought this was Ugauk the first time around), Casey, Pace, Edsall, DeVaughn, Rooney, Niedrowski, Haynes (bigger dude than I expected).

Back: L to R
Banton, Gillespie, Robinson II (aka Omelly), Paul, Jeffreys (??), Black, Ferrell, Lucien, Morrison, Webb, Krajewski, Bryant and Carroll.

Missing: Turner, Ugauk, Repollet and the kickers Iden & Harris
It's Uguak not Ugauk. Nice job though, thanks for taking the time.

Reaction Score
I just want to see my Cap Prep Hartford guys, and that stub from East Hartford (?) mature into solid D1 starters.

Reaction Score
To Edsall's left is Pierce DeVaughn, looks quite the athlete. Has some guns on him, reminds me of a young LT, even looks like him a little bit. :)

I thought Pierce's high school tape was extraordinary. His ability to bend and move, his speed, all seemed above above average. And it all looked so easy, fluid natural. And he passes the eye test in this shot. I think he makes a run at early playing time.

Reaction Score
Well Edsall is a good 6’4. Those guys flanking him are taller. Checking Turner’s measurables hes 6’2 at best.
I had to look twice. Edsall looked so small I missed him the first time. Who is on far right side? Coach?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Happy to see we have a good sized DE and hopefully Uguak looks good when he comes too. We need some young guys to step up there more than anywhere else

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom