2K Classic vs Oregon/Iowa (MSG)
Nova (MSG)
Florida State (Newark)

HOME
Arizona
Morehead State
UMKC

Am I missing anyone?
Seems like there are usually more than that.

Reaction Score
There are another five or so games to fill

Reaction Score
Why don't we play the likes of Quinnipiac, Fairfield etc. for cupcake games? At least you get their fans as well to come to the game. If attendence is an issue, this would make sense.

Reaction Score
Why don't we play the likes of Quinnipiac, Fairfield etc. for cupcake games? At least you get their fans as well to come to the game. If attendence is an issue, this would make sense.

Neither of those schools is going to fill the building like New Hampshire did last time they came to town. To me, it makes all too much sense to continue this rivalry.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I'm guessing 5 more cupcakes. Hopefully not too much frosting though.

Hopefully a UVM/Yale/BU/BC/Quinnipiac/Harvard/UMass.

C

Chief00

NEUTRAL/STORRS SOUTH
2K Classic vs Cuse (MSG)
2K Classic vs Oregon/Iowa (MSG)
Nova (MSG)
Florida State (Newark)

HOME
Arizona
Morehead State
UMKC

Am I missing anyone?

If Florida State was a H/H rather than Neutral in Newark - I would be happy. But, maybe Hurley is using that for NJ recruiting exposure?
We need a Gampel OOC quality opponent. People have entertainment spending choices today - UConn needs to move to a formula that works rather than the cupcake parade.

Reaction Score
If Florida State was a H/H rather than Neutral in Newark - I would be happy. But, maybe Hurley is using that for NJ recruiting exposure?
We need a Gampel OOC quality opponent. People have entertainment spending choices today - UConn needs to move to a formula that works rather than the cupcake parade.
A home and home against Rutgers would make sense for NJ recruiting exposure.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
A home and home against Rutgers would make sense for NJ recruiting exposure.

Blechhh. Seton Hall as currently constructed would actually be a decent matchup. I’d much prefer that.

Reaction Score
What’s the exact rule on How many games we can play at XL in order to get us to play NCAA games there this season? We have an 8 game slate at XL

Reaction Score
What’s the exact rule on How many games we can play at XL in order to get us to play NCAA games there this season? We have an 8 game slate at XL
Can’t play in a regional you host

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Neither of those schools is going to fill the building like New Hampshire did last time they came to town. To me, it makes all too much sense to continue this rivalry.

Hey buddy @unhpuck you might have your sports confused here, just a heads up

Reaction Score
I think we did have close to a sellouts at the HCC for UNH in B.B. back in the late 80’s or early 90’s
I don’t remember being there but I saw that somewhere in UConn’s records . I thaught that was pretty amazing.
Of all things Hurley has to do ,bringing old fans back and creating new ones is high and on the agenda.
Is was the fan base that was a key ingredient to getting UConn to the top.

C

Chief00

I think we did have close to a sellouts at the HCC for UNH in B.B. back in the late 80’s or early 90’s
I don’t remember being there but I saw that somewhere in UConn’s records . I thaught that was pretty amazing.
Of all things Hurley has to do ,bringing old fans back and creating new ones is high and on the agenda.
Is was the fan base that was a key ingredient to getting UConn to the top.

The consumer has changed in the last 20-30 years. There are more choices for the entertainment dollar and HD TV and no longer $10’s for good ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom