2017 UConn Commit - Garrison Burnett (Washington DC) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2017 UConn Commit - Garrison Burnett (Washington DC)

Reaction Score
Indeed. I just try to avoid trying to gauge talent of recruits until they start playing. If the coaches like them, so do I until proven otherwise.

But your point is valid.

Agree. I judge them when they get on the field as well. Although I do get a kick out of the posters who claim he doesn't have fluid hips.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Agree. I judge them when they get on the field as well. Although I do get a kick out of the posters who claim he doesn't have fluid hips.
Edit - this response is not about Burnett, but rather Beavers....Compared to the other DBs are we are recruiting and have committed his backpedal is the slowest. I think that is pretty clear in particular when watching Swann & Swenson for comparison. His highlight film also shows him playing a very "free" free safety, way off the ball (25-30 yards off the line of scrimmage) seemingly because playing catch up its not his best attribute. I'd have to watch it again, but I dont think there is much shown with press coverage and man to man. He has a big frame, might not be best suited for a true safety position. He seems much more comfortable with the play in front of him.

I love the Burnett tape. I think he could be Noel Thomas part deux.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom