? 2017 Transfer WR Kyle Buss cleared for action ? | The Boneyard

? 2017 Transfer WR Kyle Buss cleared for action ?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Had surgery yesterday for torn rotator cuff, labrums and bicep so higly medicated right now and too looped to read the article. If i remember, he only has this year left, correct?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Had surgery yesterday for torn rotator cuff, labrums and bicep so higly medicated right now ?
Did all of that happen at that urinal you are standing at?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Get well and don't shortcut the rehab.

Thanks, MP. I've had 3 surgeries on the same shoulder in the past, 2 for labrums and one to remove the AC joint entirely. This is a whole new ballgame. Nerve block wore off about 10am this morning and my pain has pain. I'm looking at 12-14 months revovery but set a goal to be swinging a golf club by June.

Reaction Score
Had surgery yesterday for torn rotator cuff, labrums and bicep so higly medicated right now and too looped to read the article. If i remember, he only has this year left, correct?

Been there twice. Be well. Keep that arm AWAY from your body when it's in the sling.

Reaction Score
Thanks, MP. I've had 3 surgeries on the same shoulder in the past, 2 for labrums and one to remove the AC joint entirely. This is a whole new ballgame. Nerve block wore off about 10am this morning and my pain has pain. I'm looking at 12-14 months revovery but set a goal to be swinging a golf club by June.
And we thought watching UCONN football was painful.

Reaction Score

Best wishes to you. Don't overdue and listen to your body when it tells you to call it a day. I shortchanged one rehab a paid a stiff price. Be smater than I was.

Reaction Score

I'm going in for rotator cuff surgery next week. Brutal??

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I'm going in for rotator cuff surgery next week. Brutal??
just saying... take the pain killer on schedule, even when you think it's not that bad. The nerve block is amazing. The post block can be full-on shocking.

Follow the PT and rehab to the letter...

It will be better in the end.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
just saying... take the pain killer on schedule, even when you think it's not that bad. The nerve block is amazing. The post block can be full-on shocking.

and my god.....start using your left hand once in awhile.

Reaction Score
I'm pumped about this. I think he can help us a lot and def wanna see him on KR with Swann. Go Huskies

Reaction Score

I want to add that you need to get the arm away from your body. There is a cushion which comes with the better slings. If you have access to a recliner, sleep in that. Forget about laying down flat for a few days. Ditto on rehab, the exercises and stretches that hurt the most, are best for recovery.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I want to add that you need to get the arm away from your body. There is a cushion which comes with the better slings. If you have access to a recliner, sleep in that. Forget about laying down flat for a few days. Ditto on rehab, the exercises and stretches that hurt the most, are best for recovery.

Thanks. I didn't mean to hijack this thread but I've got the sling with the cushion and my buddy owns a medical supply store so he dropped off an electric recliner the day before surgery. I'm less than 48 hrs out of surgery and feel remarkably well. Even thinking of going to The Rent on Sunday and yesterday I didn't think that was even a possibility. Thanks for everyone's advice.

I love Kyle's tape and his story and think his speed fits perfectly in the new Offense. Excited to see him.

Reaction Score
RE: the shoulder. Did mine at UConn, Bob Arciero was the doc. I would highly recommend UConn btw. Did the hips there too. Greatly improved my skiing.

Hang in there, it gets better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom