2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 56 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Crap!.... absolutely love this kid's film.. his size too... could see him at strong side DE for us...
Agreed. He was defensive player of the year in his private school conference.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Looks like Pindell may be our next QB. Following not only the coaches on Twitter, but UConn athletes from men's basketball to women's hockey.
He started following me too. I had to look twice to see if that was correct. I rarely tweet yet tweeted about the Finnebaum BS and he must have read it and followed me. Kid looks solid and I hope he comes here.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I wonder if we are looking at Gerrik Vollmer, a 6'5'' 280lbs OLineman from Taft. I believe his teammate Elliott Brown is visiting this weekend. Vollmer decommitted from Louisville in December. In the past couple days he has picked up offers from UMass, Buffalo and coaches from Temple visited.

http://247sports.com/Player/Gerrik-Vollmer-89449

Reaction Score
There were always a few mystery names that Edsall snuck by the recruiting services and diehard recruiting followers. That may be a bit harder in the Twitter world.

Reaction Score
Sigh... FTAAC

CuseNation.com@SyracuseOnScout 1 hour ago
BREAKING: Syracuse lands commitment from Grafton (MA) DB Ifeatu Melifonwu
View attachment 14278
Syracuse Lands Versatile DB Melifonwu
>>"Melifonwu said. "My brother goes to UConn and I kind of wanted to carve my own path at Syracuse."<<

but will they hold him? JH/DB went to see his HS basketball game today.

Carl Setterlund ‏@CarlSetterlund 18m 18 minutes ago
I'm told Grafton's Ifeatu Melifonwu will visit Michigan next week. No offer but promising sign Coach Jim Harbaugh came to see him in person.

Carl Setterlund ‏@CarlSetterlund 6m6 minutes ago
Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown is a Central Mass. native who recruited Ifeatu Melifonwu's older brother, Obi, to play at UConn.

Reaction Score
but will they hold him? JH/DB went to see his HS basketball game today.

Carl Setterlund ‏@CarlSetterlund 18m 18 minutes ago
I'm told Grafton's Ifeatu Melifonwu will visit Michigan next week. No offer but promising sign Coach Jim Harbaugh came to see him in person.

Carl Setterlund ‏@CarlSetterlund 6m6 minutes ago
Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown is a Central Mass. native who recruited Ifeatu Melifonwu's older brother, Obi, to play at UConn.

Same old thing. Go to SU and see the fold. Go to MICH and probably just see the bench.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I watched the MIAA Super Bowls and honestly, Melifonwu didn't impress me. He doesn't seem to have the same motor as Big Bro. AAC/Big East football is parsecs above Massachusetts interscholastic athletics, let alone the ACC or B1G.

Disclaimer: It was only one game.

Reaction Score
I watched the MIAA Super Bowls and honestly, Melifonwu didn't impress me. He doesn't seem to have the same motor as Big Bro. AAC/Big East football is parsecs above Massachusetts interscholastic athletics, let alone the ACC or B1G.

Disclaimer: It was only one game.
Would you say the same thing had he committed to the Huskies?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Chris Elmore - DT from IL - same school as Skanes - has committed to Syracuse this weekend while on his visit.
Its also been reported that Blackshear to an official to Michigan State this weekend...crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom