2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 39 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Has only been playing organized football since freshman year. A Closer Look at Zac Barnard: A Path Less Taken
FIFY.

This can't be held against him. He clearly says he was a little too big to play when he was younger. Most Pop Warner type leagues have a weight limit and the linemen in the 8th grade divisions become skill players on their freshman team. I was in the same boat growing up. Couldn't play organized football so I played soccer. However, whenever we had a half day of school in middle school and the weather cooperated, we played football.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Huskymedic, any reason you are not including Robert Holmes, who took an official visit with us, on the offer list? He currently is committed to FAU.

Reaction Score
Huskymedic, any reason you are not including Robert Holmes, who took an official visit with us, on the offer list? He currently is committed to FAU.

Did I miss him getting an offer?

Reaction Score
One thing I've noticed a little more than years past with our recruiting is there's more poaching going on than normal.. or more than we've ever been let on to in the past... we're offering kids that's already been committed to other schools. It happened to us all the time... Nice to see we're using the philosophy (trying to anyways) to our advantage.

Reaction Score

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Jeremiah Miller ‏@JMiller005 32m 32 minutes ago
Blessed to receive an offer from UCONN!!! #Huskies @MClarkScout @UCNCFootball @UCHOOPS @WayneLineburg @UConnHuskies

Jeremiah Miller is a 6-2 170lb WR/DB from Sun Valley High School in Monroe North Carolina. Currently a Coastal Carolina commit. Other offers from Miami-Ohio, ODU, Appalachian State. Charlotte, East Tennessee, Charleston Southern, Elon, Liberty and Furman

Senior Year Highlights Jeremiah Miller

this kid is a stud in the making, love the RAC ability with this kid. cant believe he doesn't have more fbs offers

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Miller, McKenzie, Jones and Crawford look particularly athletic. And McKenzie looked fantastic at four positions, kick returner, wr, rb and even defensive end/OLB. Regardless of the stars, any of these players would be a real positive.

Reaction Score
Brendan Devera® ‏@BrendanDevera 5m 5 minutes ago
Just received a scholarship offer from the university of Connecticut huskies

Brendan is a 6-2 235lb LB/QB from Wayne Hills High School in Wayne NJ. UNH commit since summer. Other offers from the usual cast of Northeast FCS schools (Albany, Stony Brook, Maine, Fordham etc...)

Rutgers LB target Brendan Devera earns 1st FBS offer

Senior year Highlights - Brendan DeVera

Brendan Devera@BrendanDevera 9 mins ago · East Rutherford
Official visit to UConn January 20th

Also named to NJ.com First Team All State Defense

Reaction Score
Right under our noses like clock work... poaching away all of our top CT recruits. 15-20 years ago all over again. Hope we don't go thru another 5 years of this crap.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Thinking out loud, I wonder if some of the offers of late have been for PWO. I think most of the offers from the past month have been worthy, but a few not so much unless for PWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom