2017 AAC Football Schedule To Be Released Today (2/9) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2017 AAC Football Schedule To Be Released Today (2/9)

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I'm openly wondering how much "pull" we had in selecting such a front-weighted (by dates) schedule. It's probably not a coincidence given our late season attendance the past few years.

Reaction Score
Anybody else really struggling to find six wins on that schedule?
IMO, 4 or more wins should be considered a very solid start by the staff. I know we are all excited about Athletic Director Dave's influence to get OCRL here, and that we will actually return a punt, but this is a rebuild not a retool. Unless some unexpected post grad transfers are coming in to anchor the OL, it's gonna be a tough year. And, while the media will not admit it, there are some really good teams in the AAC... no easy outs (UConn and maybe Tulane are probably considered the easy outs).

Reaction Score
I think the team can win not only six games but more -- once the positive feeling spreads from the fans to the team and the coaches give proper guidance to the players -- UConn starts the process of going up in the rankings. ACC, B10 we are on the way!!!

Reaction Score
I looked at this and said wow. I think this is about as tough a schedule as we have had in a while when you consider we have to go to Temple and Cincinnati and Viginia. Hard to say how UCONN will be since we have no idea what Diaco left behind and we will see a total rebuild of the offense. I could see this starting slowly and improving as the new staff begins to have an effect.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
If we're at 5 or 6 wins by the BC weekend (and losses haven't been disgraceful) I think UConn nation will be jacked. My sis lives around the corner from 'Nut Hill in Brookline so I'm planning for that trip for sure. C'mon UConn Nation! Fill up Fenway!

BTW does the season ticket package include Fenway? And, if so, how will seats be distributed?

Reaction Score
I don't think so but UConn does get a larger allotment and season ticket holders get first dibs, I believe.

I would think the pricing would change with one less home game at the Rent. I guess we shall see on Monday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom