2016 Recruiting Thread | Page 54 | The Boneyard

2016 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Donovan Williams

kidballer15 10:07pm via Twitter for iPhone
Always a pleasure. Looking forward to the official this weekend!
CZIcymwWkAAsNky.jpg

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Per Jim Fuller - Avon all-state linebacker Teddy Allmendinger confirmed that he has accepted a spot as a preferred walk-on at UConn as a fullback/h-back.

Teddy is 6-0, 235lb.

This has been rumored in the past but now confirmed.

Duly noted above.

spoke with a coach from the next town over that played Avon and said the kid is an absolute animal, insanely high motor, great nose for the ball and great football smarts. hopefully getting the next Tyler Matakevich.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Pulley:

TunnelVision15Jan 18, 8:03pm via Twitter for iPhone
Had a great in home visit with @Coachpoindexter & Coach brown today !
View attachment 11757

bls1969 1:49pm via Twitter for iPhone
Izon Pulley @TunnelVision15 made officials 2 Miami & UCONN but will visit @IlliniFootball this weekend! @IllinoisLoyalty @IllinoisRivals
B1G & ACC is gonna be hard to beat out, but u gotta think we're in a good position with this young man. He probably has the potential to provide immediate help on D for us. Being that we're in year 3 under Diaco's our potential for more success now could/should make him a UConn lean. Hope I'm right. Would be nice to get a legit recruit out of MD area again

Reaction Score
Did Andrew Trainer decommit from UVA?

I see the 247 article saying that he and UVA are parting company due to "change in offensive philosophy" and the ECU article saying he is uncommitted but the sites haven't changed him yet. Also see that he is taking an Illini visit so sounds like a change is in the winds. Kinda strange since Bronco likes them big tight ends.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Anyone know what Keith Coleman's deal is? Have heard absolutely nothing about him- is he having academic issues?

Reaction Score
I see the 247 article saying that he and UVA are parting company due to "change in offensive philosophy" and the ECU article saying he is uncommitted but the sites haven't changed him yet. Also see that he is taking an Illini visit so sounds like a change is in the winds. Kinda strange since Bronco likes them big tight ends.

Yup.. Bronco gets those already grown men TEs (Mormon missioners). His whole BYU squad looked like a bunch of grown men.
Looks like Illinois is making a late push to close strong on their recruiting. Pulley, Oliver, Trainer, and probably a few others... Hopefully Pulley says no after his vist, then says yes to us...

Reaction Score
huskymedic - Do you know why we haven't pursued OL/DL Marcus Brown from East Coast Prep?
His hudl tape screams a need filled for us:

What is it about him? His grades? Not Diaco's RKG? what is it?

Reaction Score
huskymedic - Do you know why we haven't pursued OL/DL Marcus Brown from East Coast Prep?
His hudl tape screams a need filled for us:

What is it about him? His grades? Not Diaco's RKG? what is it?

K - I don't profess to have any inside info. He was on the 2015 offer list when he was in high school in Florida, now he's doing a PG year up @ ECP. I know you keep coming back to him based on his Hudl, but there has to be a reason, it's clearly not that they don't know who he is. He seemingly has only 1 offer @ this point from ECU.

P.S. Remember highlight videos are highlight videos for a reason. They overwhelmingly only show the good on the field.

Reaction Score
LMFAO...BUT Swenson isnt a transfer.

Looking for a connection to staff... only reach I got is that Vontae Diggs is from Downers Grove North and I believe that Don Patterson recruited that area for a number of years.

Reaction Score
Looking for a connection to staff... only reach I got is that Vontae Diggs is from Downers Grove North and I believe that Don Patterson recruited that area for a number of years.
Who recruited Skanes? That should be the same recruiting area.

Reaction Score
I quit... I started a trend ... let everybody else do it... just leave me out of it...
hopefully we'll be good one day.. I'll keep my passion to myself... some of you guys are just a little more patient than me I guess. I just want to be here when we're finally a house hold name to recruits at the P5 level...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So what is the best of our collective knowledge at this point?

• Waiting to confirm Zecchino's status.
  • Hoping for things to break our way for KJ Gray (not looking good TOS has him visiting Rutgers this weekend).
  • Hoping Pulley cancels his trip to IL and goes with us.
Anything else on the stove that we know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom