2016 Recruiting Consensus Rankings | The Boneyard

2016 Recruiting Consensus Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
wbb 2016.jpg

This is a little something I created this morning, mostly to satisfy my own curiosity. It only includes players I could find in the publicly available rankings from all 3 services (HG top-100, PN top-150, Blue Star top-50).

Reaction Score
Felicia Aiyeotan. UConn expressed some interest in Felicia at one point; perhaps, she may still be an option now that Lauren decided to go elsewhere.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
View attachment 10919

This is a little something I created this morning, mostly to satisfy my own curiosity. It only includes players I could find in the publicly available rankings from all 3 services (HG top-100, PN top-150, Blue Star top-50).

This is really helpful. Thanks for giving us this snapshot of the 2016 class.

Reaction Score
I guess ASGR isn't sharing their rankings for 2016? (they did so for '14 and '15)

:-(

Reaction Score
Aiyeotan #3 at BlueStar is either a brilliant projection or another possible case of homerism.

Incidentally, ASGR has Dangerfield #2 behind Cox.

Aiyeotan was #13 by PN at one point. But #3 seems like a major stretch.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I would love for Rutgers to finish out our 16' class with one of either Wilson or Harris, Caretti, & Aiyeotan. That would an awesome class, just has to fall our way.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I would love for Rutgers to finish out our 16' class with one of either Wilson or Harris, Caretti, & Aiyeotan. That would an awesome class, just has to fall our way.

I found it interesting that Wilson has four southern schools and Rutgers. Is there a connection of some sort that lead her to include Rutgers in that group or just simple interest in the university?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I found it interesting that Wilson has four southern schools and Rutgers. Is there a connection of some sort that lead her to include Rutgers in that group or just simple interest in the university?

No idea. I would say it's the latter though. I don't know how I feel about our chances being the only East Coast school though. But would be nice to land her. :)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
No idea. I would say it's the latter though. I don't know how I feel about our chances being the only East Coast school though. But would be nice to land her. :)

Now that I look at it, Caretti also has only one east coast school (Rutgers) on her list. All of the other schools are in the Midwest or south.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Now that I look at it, Caretti also has only one east coast school (Rutgers) on her list. All of the other schools are in the Midwest or south.

Well in Caretti's case I've heard she's also interested in Pitt, so there's only Rutgers & Pitt.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I guess ASGR isn't sharing their rankings for 2016? (they did so for '14 and '15)

Yea, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. ???? Would like to add them into my rankings. I do a similar (to Orangutan) combining of the rankings.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Felicia Aiyeotan. UConn expressed some interest in Felicia at one point; perhaps, she may still be an option now that Lauren decided to go elsewhere.

I know she is a project, but so was Dikembe Mutombo, and that worked out pretty well for "Big John T" at Georgetown and the NBA.

And the NO, NO, NO finger wagging commercials are a stitch, too.

Reaction Score
Yea, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. ???? Would like to add them into my rankings. I do a similar (to Orangutan) combining of the rankings.

Historically ASGR provide their class rankings and player rankings after the signing period. They did this last year.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

It looks that way. I looked for them but came up empty. They have a tab on their new website for "Rankings" but it just directs to the page trying to sell coaches their mobile app (for a mere $1,050).

If he tweets about a certain player, he'll mention her ranking, but I couldn't find a full list anywhere.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Historically ASGR provide their class rankings and player rankings after the signing period. They did this last year.

I think they had their full rankings up this time last year. I remember doing a spreadsheet that included their rankings at this time last year.

I hope they do provide this year's list after the signing period. Would love to add them in.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think they had their full rankings up this time last year. I remember doing a spreadsheet that included their rankings at this time last year.

I hope they do provide this year's list after the signing period. Would love to add them in.
If you run across them, let me know please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom