G: Shabazz
G: Doron
F: Rudy Gay
F: Corny
C: Freeman
6: Ricky Moore
7: Tony Roberston
----------------------------

Please don't be a cuse loving duck boy and vote for the same matchup twice. Thanks!

Reaction Score
My team features the traditional dual PG attack. Marcus Williams is the best distributor in the history of the program. Ryan Boatright is the ultimate sidekick. The heart of a lion and lock down defense. Ray Allen, no explanation needed. The best player to put on a UConn jersey. Selvie is a great role player. You can count on 10 points and 6 boards every game. And then there's Voskuhl. Top 10 in rebounding and top 5 in blocks.

Reaction Score
My team might not guard very well, but I can outscore anyone.

Reaction Score
Some of my guys are from before JC. but that doesn't mean they aren't worthy of the UConn love.

Toby kimball is 2nd in rebounding in UConn history and averaged 18.4 points per game over his career at UConn.

Wes B. averaged over 20 points a game every year at UConn.

Both of these guys were a member of the all century team.

KEA "shocked the world" nuff said

Lamb helped lead UConn to 3rd title and averaged 17.7 points a game when he was the man the following year.

Donyell averaged over 25 points a game his junior year in the REAL BIG EAST. And was a DOMINANT defensive presence.

Reaction Score
Against JimOllie I would play the following lineup:

G: Tate George - averaged 5.3 assists per game over his entire Uconn career. 2nd all time in assists and steals.
G: Chris Smith - averaged 21 pts and 4 assists per game his senior year. Scored in double figures 107 times in his career (uconn record)
F: Nadav Henefeld - Averaged 3.6 steals per game and shot about 38% from 3. He might have been the best player on the 1990 team - and that includes Chris Smith!
F: Charlie Villanueva - Stretch 4 so we can leave Okafor in the paint to destroy Jake Voskuhl. Can play inside and outside. His p/40 numbers in 2005 were insane! 21.1 points per game, 12.9 rebounds per game, 2.9 blocks per game, all while shooting 50% from 3
C: Okafor - Shouldn't need to say much. The most dominant defensive player we've ever had, and I think the best offensive big man we've ever had. His 2004 numbers where he put up 17+ points, 11+ rebounds and 4+ blocks may never be duplicated by a big man at Uconn ever again.

Bench:
G: Mouring - Career .412% 3 point shooter. Had a high 3 point % or .478 his junior year. Also a career 84% FT shooter. Averaged over 15 ppg his senior year. Big time shooter off the bench
F: Donny Marshall: Mister do it all. Averaged almost 16 pts and 6 rebounds his senior year.

Reaction Score
Wow no Ben Caron thabeet deandre Drummond rashad or rip. That will my team

Reaction Score
Wow no Ben Caron thabeet deandre Drummond rashad or rip. That will my team

They're on other teams. I think there were 8 teams and total and this is only 4 of them

Reaction Score
Apparently old school players are not good in these all time drafts. We should make these drafts since JC was hired in as coach.

Reaction Score
Apparently old school players are not good in these all time drafts. We should make these drafts since JC was hired in as coach.

Agreed. I started watching alot of Uconn in the mid to late 90's and didn't get a chance to see/can't remember certain players.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I started watching alot of Uconn in the mid to late 90's and didn't get a chance to see/can't remember certain players.

I did the same but when you look at stats you can see that they can play. Shouldn't matter the Era

Reaction Score
Wow really didn't see myself losing first round
You got a bad draw -- I think you had the second or third-best team in this competition.

If you were drawn against either of the Game 3 teams you'd have stomped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom