2015 St. Benedict's G Isaiah Briscoe will take an unofficial Friday to UConn, his dad told SNYtv | The Boneyard

2015 St. Benedict's G Isaiah Briscoe will take an unofficial Friday to UConn, his dad told SNYtv

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
This will make Cuse fans pissy, I'm sure. They think they have him locked up already.

EDIT: He is a 2015 and can't officially commit (sign) for a long, long time.

Reaction Score
This will make Cuse fans pissy, I'm sure. They think they have him locked up already.

EDIT: He is a 2015 and can't officially commit (sign) for a long, long time.
Umm.....no. :rolleyes:
Personally, I'd rather get Wayne Selden, a Dion Waiters clone.

caw

Reaction Score
Umm.....no. :rolleyes:
Personally, I'd rather get Wayne Selden, a Dion Waiters clone.

I can agree with that, Selden can at least sign this year. I think Selden is going to be better than Waiters, in some areas at least.

Reaction Score
Definitely, he's got a better form on his shot but still has the same build as Dion.
Briscoe 's been all over the place and his "peeps" sound like they may be trouble.
If ex-Dukie Mike Gbinje (sp) breaks out next year, then the Cuse will have the luxury of waiting on Briscoe.
If we get Selden now, then Briscoe's all yours. :cool:

Reaction Score
Definitely, he's got a better form on his shot but still has the same build as Dion.
Briscoe 's been all over the place and his "peeps" sound like they may be trouble.
If ex-Dukie Mike Gbinje (sp) breaks out next year, then the Cuse will have the luxury of waiting on Briscoe.
If we get Selden now, then Briscoe's all yours. :cool:

Selden could easily be in the NBA by the time Briscoe arrives on a college campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom