2015 Ivan Rabb | The Boneyard

2015 Ivan Rabb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I know we have talked about him on here before, but after watching this 4 minute highlight reel, I really hope we can land him for 2015. 2 more years of maturing in high school, putting on some size and maybe growing a couple of inches, this kid looks to have the potential to be something like another Anthony Davis. His athleticism is great, he makes very good moves in the post, has a nice little jumper and gets good position down low, not to mention his length for blocks. Granted he's only 16 and playing other high schoolers.

Some sites say he isn't being recruited by UConn, but he told me that he is, so hopefully Ollie can get him to Storrs. Love having a coach from Cali to sway the kids to come to the east coast, not to mention having a soon to be, stellar PF in DD for one more year who can maybe talk other LA kids like Daniel Hamilton into coming to UConn. The more Cali connects we have, the better. We already land NYC players heavy. Time to get bi-coastal!

Reaction Score
@^^ which sites says we are not recruiting or are we just not being listed by him. There is a difference

Reaction Score
True, I guess it's just a listing then. Rivals was the one I saw who doesn't have us listed and I didn't see anything on there about us recruiting him. Tweeted about it and he replied that we are definitely going after him.

Reaction Score
Those lists are updates once every 100 by Ukrainian interns. Take them with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom