2015 Commit - QB Brandon Bisack from Fairfield CT | The Boneyard

2015 Commit - QB Brandon Bisack from Fairfield CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
6'6 good size. If qb doesn't work, maybe he can add bulk and play tight end.

Does he have a hudl tape?

Reaction Score
6'6 good size. If qb doesn't work, maybe he can add bulk and play tight end.

Does he have a hudl tape?

Only 2013 (which is a bit strange but still looking) - it's in the second link.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Welcome Brandon. This kid certainly has some serious height which is always a valuable asset for a QB. To me he seems every bit as talented as Lagow with a similar height and arm strength combination.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Welcome young Mr. Bisack to the UConn family. Opportunity awaits.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Somewhere Russell Wilson and Drew Brees are laughing at you. Mike Vick too.

Here is a site talking about stats and QB heights. Makes one ask, what is prototypical size?

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/tall-task-does-height-matter-for-nfl-quarterbacks/22067/

Somewhere they are laughing at me.

But on this board we are laughing at you. The "prototypical size" being a desirable recruiting metric was one of the lines used by the staff that is not to be mentioned on this board.

Reaction Score

But on this board we are laughing at you. The "prototypical size" being a desirable recruiting metric was one of the lines used by the staff that is not to be mentioned on this board.
You said it yourself, yet you're still mentioning it. Why mention it? NFL proves this is not the be all end all of QB Metrics. There are no "prototypical" metrics when it comes to QB's.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
By his own statement Brandon is a pocket passer. Seems to make the types of QB's recruited even (two each) between pocket passers and duel threat. Wonder which quarters each style will play? Maybe it will be every other series.

Reaction Score
this just confirms that the process and plan is what all thought: the hand grenade from russia wit luv chaotic tinged wit aspergers approach of currant regime to attempt to cover all gambles cause it not no what it do or offense is strange , when you're a stranger as jim morison said in gay Paris

reality: hey, let us just throw bunch of at wall at rent to determine what sticks and see if attendance can increase to 17 season ticket holders to match number of hairs on ad head

Reaction Score
this just confirms that the process and plan is what all thought: the hand grenade from russia wit luv chaotic tinged wit aspergers approach of currant regime to attempt to cover all gambles cause it not no what it do or offense is strange , when you're a stranger as jim morison said in gay Paris

reality: hey, let us just throw bunch of at wall at rent to determine what sticks and see if attendance can increase to 17 season ticket holders to match number of hairs on ad head

He's a walk-on DA.

Reaction Score

And the staff before this one too.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

And the staff before this one too.

Well, at least the staff before the most recently disposed staff had players that could execute. If not, it was mentioned in every presser.

Reaction Score
Compare Bisack's high school video to Casey Cochran's high school video and I don't think there is anyone that would say Cochran is the better prospect. Bisack is taller with a better arm. This kid also has the high grade point average you want from your QB and he has better footwork than Boyle did in high school.

Reaction Score
Compare Bisack's high school video to Casey Cochran's high school video and I don't think there is anyone that would say Cochran is the better prospect. Bisack is taller with a better arm. This kid also has the high grade point average you want from your QB and he has better footwork than Boyle did in high school.
22 TD's to 15 INT's ?? Where does that sit?

Reaction Score
22 TD's to 15 INT's ?? Where does that sit?

accuracy can be taught with practice, height and arm strength can't. Hunter Cantwell was a walk-on. I wouldn't be shocked to see this kid earn a scholly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom