2015 Commit - LB/LS James Bedell (Pref Walk-On) | The Boneyard

2015 Commit - LB/LS James Bedell (Pref Walk-On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn, James.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Always said when I was in college that if I had a boy I would raise him to be a Long snapper. What better way to get a scholarship on a top notch team? Seriously! Not many kids wanna be the long snapper. So if you get really good, you're gonna get on a quality team and possibly a place on a NFL roster.

Too bad I had 2 girls!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, James!!!

Reaction Score
That's a first. A highlight reel for a long snapper. Pretty cool statistics and ratings. He surely needs to add quite a bit of weight to
Always said when I was in college that if I had a boy I would raise him to be a Long snapper. What better way to get a scholarship on a top notch team? Seriously! Not many kids wanna be the long snapper. So if you get really good, you're gonna get on a quality team and possibly a place on a NFL roster.

Too bad I had 2 girls!
Oakland Raiders (yes I'm a fan) long snapper Jon Condo is a perennial Pro Bowler because of this. Keep on trying for your Boy! ha

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Oakland Raiders (yes I'm a fan) long snapper Jon Condo is a perennial Pro Bowler because of this. Keep on trying for your Boy! ha
Oh no no! 2 girls is enough, thanks! I we go for 3 we're bound to have another girl. As my wife said, we're only playing man to man defense, no zone.

Reaction Score
Oh no no! 2 girls is enough, thanks! I we go for 3 we're bound to have another girl. As my wife said, we're only playing man to man defense, no zone.

no way dude...get back on the horse. I had 2 girls....gave it one more chance and Boom!... Timothy Calhoun B... was born in last March and its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom