2015-2016 ESPN Bracketology | The Boneyard

2015-2016 ESPN Bracketology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is nothing unfair about being a 10 seed at this point in time.

Reaction Score
Hell, I'd take that draw if they sent us to NYC and then out west again.

Reaction Score
It would have been great to have been listed in the First Four Out. That would have been like dumping a bottle of lighter fluid on the fire. A 10-seed is probably equal to a few squirts, though. Every little bit helps.

Reaction Score
Bracketology 4 months before the season starts is seriously just a cry to get some sort of clicks on ur website. What possibly could be the factor for seeding without any team having played games? Does UNC have a seed? Or are we just going to pretend they didnt cheat for the past 20 years?

Reaction Score
I actually really like the bracket we're in too. Totally winnable. Kansas will get beaten by Perdue in the second round and we always play well against Arizona. Final Four game would be ok and we'd like get to meet Duke or Kentucky in the title game. I'd actually sign up for that right now!

Reaction Score
Obviously bracketology means nothing at this point. But if UConn is a 10 seed in March I'll be disappointed that the season didn't go better.

Reaction Score
We won't be a 10 seed come march but like previous guys have said it really isn't a bad hypothetical draw. Also love seeing 4 AAC teams in the field.

Reaction Score
I actually really like the bracket we're in too. Totally winnable. Kansas will get beaten by Perdue in the second round and we always play well against Arizona. Final Four game would be ok and we'd like get to meet Duke or Kentucky in the title game. I'd actually sign up for that right now!

As absurd as a bracketology pre-season is, it's even more absurd looking into the matchups. There's probably almost as good of a chance of the bracket ending up like this as it is to get a perfect bracket. I wouldn't waste much time looking into it, as it will likely end up much different.

Reaction Score
Gotta make sure we get all those Big East schools in there for their first weekend losses.

There seriously needs to be a rule against wasting such a high seed on Villanova.

Reaction Score

WOW! you aren't expecting too much are you?

Reaction Score
As absurd as a bracketology pre-season is, it's even more absurd looking into the matchups. There's probably almost as good of a chance of the bracket ending up like this as it is to get a perfect bracket. I wouldn't waste much time looking into it, as it will likely end up much different.
I know, I was just having some fun with it.
*Edited for typo*

Reaction Score
This is like when my Lady wakes me up at 6:30 with a whisper on her lips and a handful of hope, and I blink, bleary eyed, and ask, "isn't this a bit too early?"

Reaction Score
This is like when my Lady wakes me up at 6:30 with a whisper on her lips and a handful of hope, and I blink, bleary eyed, and ask, "isn't this a bit too early?"
Yeah but at my age that happens at 6:30 pm.

Reaction Score
Just saw this. Crazy! This team is the most talented since 08-09. We will be a 6 seed at the WORST. I could see us being as high as a 2 or 3.

Reaction Score
Who cares. It's August. To the average fan, we lost our best player coming off a not-so-great year. Many will expect us to be bad again. Diehards understand the additions we made in the offseason and the holes we filled. We will have everyones respect when we are undefeated going into MSG on Dec. 8th to play #1 Maryland.

Reaction Score
Who cares. It's August. To the average fan, we lost our best player coming off a not-so-great year. Many will expect us to be bad again. Diehards understand the additions we made in the offseason and the holes we filled. We will have everyones respect when we are undefeated going into MSG on Dec. 8th to play #1 Maryland.

I just really hope Maryland is still #1 when we play them. That would be quite a statement win.

Reaction Score
I just really hope Maryland is still #1 when we play them. That would be quite a statement win.
They play UNC on Dec. 1, winner of that game is the #1 team in the nation, most likely.

Also play Georgetown and possibly URI (tourney) prior to us. Should win both though.

Reaction Score
They play UNC on Dec. 1, winner of that game is the #1 team in the nation, most likely.

Also play Georgetown and possibly URI (tourney) prior to us. Should win both though.

I'll really be pulling for Maryland to beat UNC then. I'd really love to play the #1 team.

Reaction Score
WOW! you aren't expecting too much are you?
One down year among many great years, and were content with 10 seeds. Man our standards have fallen!! I'll go on record right now that we'll be in the 5-6 range.

Reaction Score
By that time we should be Top 16 team capable of beating anyone. Our OOC front loaded gives us the same problem as last year as far as beating ranked teams, but this year I think we have the answers. Don't want to have to start higher than 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom