2014 PG Chris Chiozza | The Boneyard

2014 PG Chris Chiozza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Another small PG at 5'10-11". This could be to get to an even better standing with Leron Black his AAU teammate. Chiozza has been playing excellent lately and has been racking up the offers. He's an electric player. I read in a recent article that Leron and him may be a package deal if they can both agree on a school. Also they plan on visiting schools that are recruiting them both together. So this could mean he will also be officially visiting later this summer.

Reaction Score
We are recruiting everyone.... However I do think we could use a true PG in the 2014 class

Reaction Score
Really wish UConn could be attending these events right now. Would love to see who they are prioritizing for the 2014 class. Seems like we are focusing on wings and guards right now.

Reaction Score
Really wish UConn could be attending these events right now. Would love to see who they are prioritizing for the 2014 class. Seems like we are focusing on wings and guards right now.

When do the travel restrictions come off, July?

Reaction Score
What a crazy 24 hours for him. Landed offers from Florida, Memphis, UConn and Ohio State. The kid is putting in some serious work.

Reaction Score
I think Memphis is now leading for him. He's wanted an offer from them for a while and said they would be right near the top if his list if they ever offered.

Reaction Score
Memphis is leading via tos.. but sounds like he is a possible package deal with black. Do these package deals ever work out

Reaction Score
I'd like for UConn to land this kid, but it's also good to hear some of these recruits considering other AAC schools as well. We need the conference to be competitive for it to stay relevant.

Reaction Score
I'd like for UConn to land this kid, but it's also good to hear some of these recruits considering other AAC schools as well. We need the conference to be competitive for it to stay relevant.

As long as Pastner is at Memphis getting recruits will never be a problem, there's only a handful of coaches in the country that can outrecruit him. Its the other schools that are the bigger issue.

Reaction Score
Keith Frazier (McD's AA) committed to SMU this year. I know Houston did a pretty good job last year getting some highly rated recruits. All these teams have to do their part. It'll help their recruiting in the fact that they'll have the opporunity to play UConn, Cincy and Memphis every year. Or so you would think it would help.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Memphis is leading via tos.. but sounds like he is a possible package deal with black. Do these package deals ever work out
Oriaki and Combs-McDaniels

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I am not trying to sugar coat the AAC, but this bed made by UConn Management's incompetence could have some recruiting pluses. There are areas now that we can recruit in and promise players some local games in their area. Texas comes to mind with Houston and SMU. Keep in mind Ollie also has roots in Dallas given summers he stayed with his Dad working in his mowing/landscaping business. In FL we have games with USF and Central FL. Metro Memphis also produces some good Hoop players. Tulane also offers a game in Louisiana.

Reaction Score
As long as Pastner is at Memphis getting recruits will never be a problem, there's only a handful of coaches in the country that can outrecruit him. Its the other schools that are the bigger issue.

Kids like Josh I guess.....just wish they were smart enough, or their followers were to look at the big picture. He's an awful game coach, his teams are never prepared and while he "let's them play" this is not a recipe to win the big games!!

Reaction Score
reportedly committing to Florida next week(per CBSSports), they're also one of the biggest competitors for L. Black

Reaction Score
@DreamBigHurd: 2014 PG Chris Chiozza has not committed to any school so the Florida rumor is false

One of his coaches.

Reaction Score
Here's what his AAU coach tweeted as his final list:
@DreamBigHurd: Chris Chiozza finalist school list Ohio state, Memphis, Aurburn, Florida, Tennessee, UMass, and Richmond

Reaction Score
his coach is just trying to make sure his thunder isn't stolen for his announcement, too late tho

Reaction Score
Here's what his AAU coach tweeted as his final list:
@DreamBigHurd: Chris Chiozza finalist school list Ohio state, Memphis, Aurburn, Florida, Tennessee, UMass, and Richmond

Ohio State, Florida, Memphis, Tennessee and UMASS? Did calipari let Kellogg borrow some of his allotment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom