2014 PF Melvin Swift | The Boneyard

2014 PF Melvin Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
He probably should have edited out the technical foul he got at the 1:07 mark, and the slapping in everyones face at every mark.

Reaction Score
Couldn't be more all about his athleticism ...would be nice to see him do something other than bang out the rim. Love the energy if it can be harnessed.

U

UCONNfan1

The T wasn't too bad. Hitting the ball after his hoop. Certainly has some good energy. But UMASS, St Joes and PSU? Did this kid just blow up recently? Not an elite list of other schools, but hey, if they like his athleticism maybe they can do something with it. But I'm not sure how his game is different from Facey's. Still, I'm not complaining at all...

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
But can he....shoot a jump-shot, make a free-throw, dribble, post, make a lay-up, rebound? The fact that all of those things are missing is conspicous. In KO I trust, but I'd like to see more before I think this kid is a husky.

Reaction Score
Hard to make a career dunking like that in Div 1. Maybe Ollie's staff observed him shooting some jumpers, blocking shots and dribbling beyond what's in the mixtape.

pj

Reaction Score
Like the catch and dunk at 0:35 - real coordination. The T was not bad, tossing a ball out of bounds - nothing unsportsmanlike. Clearly a limited player skills wise but with coordination/athleticism and size a good coach can make something of him.

Reaction Score
Hard to make a career dunking like that in Div 1. Maybe Ollie's staff observed him shooting some jumpers, blocking shots and dribbling beyond what's in the mixtape.

Hard to tell from mix tapes. I'd prefer a player to dunk if he has a chance to rather than just laying it in.

I think it was from the times I kept on yelling at the TV during the HT layup clinics ...

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
He claps his hands like Thabeet and looks like Ron Artest's twin Brother- sign him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom