2014 NC xmas ornament | The Boneyard

2014 NC xmas ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am looking for some help here. For years we have had a UConn xmas tree in our basement next to the bar. It is a fake tree with blue and white lights and loaded with various UConn basketball and football ornaments. I actually found an angel for the top that I was able to fit a doll sized UConn shirt on. The tree doesn't come down until both the men and women are eliminated. We have been unable to find any 2014 championship ornaments this year. Does anyone know if they even exist? I looked at the Co-op and online with no success. If anyone knows of any could you please let me know. Thank You.

Reaction Score
If I wasn't married, that would be my idea, win or lose.
Actually it was originally my wife's idea to leave it up until they are eliminated. Some people who come over think it is strange that we have a Christmas tree up in March or like last year April. I just tell them it is not a Christmas tree it is a UConn tree. BTW we do get a real Christmas tree for our living room which comes down the day after New Years. We have been doing this for about 20 years. So as you can imagine we have a ton of UConn ornaments. Just not any 2014 championship ones and 25-0 ornaments are not allowed.

Reaction Score
Actually it was originally my wife's idea to leave it up until they are eliminated.

Wow! I'm jealous, my wife asked me the morning after seeing me watch the Tourney game. who won. I excitedly said UConn.

10 minutes later she probably forgot who won. You got a good one there brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom